Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Delisle

Dr. Delisle is beyond excellent!! I have never felt rushed during an appointment. She is so knowledgeable, efficient and kind. She has an amazing manner - she is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Had 2 appointments. She is frank and to the point, which I appreciate. In addition, she was able to respond to my questions and provide great information. Highly recommend. Also, on time and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

My first visit with Dr. Delisle went very well. She and her staff were professional and friendly. The uncommon disease I have was explained to me in detail, and a treatment plan put in place. I left the appointment feeling confident and relieved that I am finally going to be getting the proper treatment for my disease. I have already recommended her to a family member. Thank you to you and your staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Quite literally dismissed from her office the other day when I had questions about my delivery, I still have no idea what’s going on. I can never get my questions answered. Very similar experience to another poster, my gut is telling me to switch, even this late in the game, I will be doing just that.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had to see Dr Delisle for 2 issues over the years and she was great for both! Thanks very much! Efficient and knowledgeable for sure.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Delisle is an amazing gyne-derm doctor!! She has helped me so much. Knowledgeable, gets to the point, and is hilarious, but you have to have a sense of humour to get that (a lot of people commenting here probably have none). She's very busy, but she's efficient and happy to answer questions. And if you have to wait, rather than being nasty about it, consider it might be someone having a complicated delivery or emergency c-section that has her running late, and get over yourself.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Delisle has been my doctor 3 times, and I have never had an issue. She is knowledgeable, and the clinic runs smoothly. I choose her office because I knew I wouldn't have to sit forever waiting for my appointment time, and I knew she just told you what you needed to know without all the extra fluff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have enjoyed all my visits with DR. Delisle. She is helpful and listens then moves on. I went in for 1 problem and thought I was going to have to live with things the way they were and she talked about my options and let me decide. She provided a service that I didn't have insurance for and I am very appreciative for her support. Her appointments run on time so when I leave work I know I am getting back to work when I say I will be back. I don't know any doctors who care about other people's schedules.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Delisle was concerned about my BP. I told her I was nervous having it taken so my family Dr does a few readings to make sure it's actually up. Never did they do this even though I explained this to the nurse(s) every appt. I understand they were in a rush but still. I ended up at IWK several times to potentially be induced, they always sent me home bc my BP levelled off they even told me to stop worrying that I did not have PIH or Pre Eclampsia. At the end I ended up being induced, luckily I was at term and baby is healthy but I can't help but wonder if I was at a less busy clinic and they listened would I have had the chance to have a natural delivery. Felt rushed and not heard. Dr Delisle hersel is pleasant but the clinic visits were very quick and stressful and resulted in many IWK visits. Not the best experience for me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Very kind and knowledgable. She me at ease immediately. She was able to answer my questions but also worked quickly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017