Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Delisle

Dr. Delisle is an amazing gyne-derm doctor!! She has helped me so much. Knowledgeable, gets to the point, and is hilarious, but you have to have a sense of humour to get that (a lot of people commenting here probably have none). She's very busy, but she's efficient and happy to answer questions. And if you have to wait, rather than being nasty about it, consider it might be someone having a complicated delivery or emergency c-section that has her running late, and get over yourself.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Delisle has been my doctor 3 times, and I have never had an issue. She is knowledgeable, and the clinic runs smoothly. I choose her office because I knew I wouldn't have to sit forever waiting for my appointment time, and I knew she just told you what you needed to know without all the extra fluff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have enjoyed all my visits with DR. Delisle. She is helpful and listens then moves on. I went in for 1 problem and thought I was going to have to live with things the way they were and she talked about my options and let me decide. She provided a service that I didn't have insurance for and I am very appreciative for her support. Her appointments run on time so when I leave work I know I am getting back to work when I say I will be back. I don't know any doctors who care about other people's schedules.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Delisle was concerned about my BP. I told her I was nervous having it taken so my family Dr does a few readings to make sure it's actually up. Never did they do this even though I explained this to the nurse(s) every appt. I understand they were in a rush but still. I ended up at IWK several times to potentially be induced, they always sent me home bc my BP levelled off they even told me to stop worrying that I did not have PIH or Pre Eclampsia. At the end I ended up being induced, luckily I was at term and baby is healthy but I can't help but wonder if I was at a less busy clinic and they listened would I have had the chance to have a natural delivery. Felt rushed and not heard. Dr Delisle hersel is pleasant but the clinic visits were very quick and stressful and resulted in many IWK visits. Not the best experience for me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Very kind and knowledgable. She me at ease immediately. She was able to answer my questions but also worked quickly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very rushed out of every appointment. I feel like she wouldn't even listen to a v bac and wanted to do a section. Went to see her one week post op and she didn't even help me off the stretcher just left the room I layed their crying because I couldn't get myself up. When I brought my 2 year old with me to appointments she wasn't very friendly to her. I would NEVER refer someone to her. VERY VERY rough in the operating room also. It was not a good experience at all and I regret not changing drs when my gut told me to. My baby was healthy which I am very happy about but I wish I would have been able to deliver naturally and not persuaded to do another c section from her. Also my incision opened and another dr had to come close me again the next day! Awful

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I was unsure about another new dr. And read a couple of reviews on her that didnt sound great. Also being 10+months preg i have no patience for anyone lol i admit ive been quite cranky and hateful lately. This Dr was amazing! I dont know who the ppl were that wrote anything bad about her but biy did i have a different experience. She was very friendly, informative and helpful. I had my 7 yr old daughter with me and Dr Delisle let her help check babys heartbeat and everything. Koodos to this Dr. , She is Great! 😊👊

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

She dismissed all of my concerns and didn't question or have any answers for me. She couldn't wait long enough to get me on my way. She has lost her passion for her career if she had any to begin with.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have to say she is AMAZING and puts you at ease right away... I read this site before seeing her and was scared by the negative things being said about her... But must say she was fabulous at making you feel at ease and also asked that I had my ultra sound results sent to her as well... I received a call from her office 3 days later to let me know my biopsy and ultrasound came back fine... I really liked her and her staff, myself...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I came in and she didn't listen to anything I had to say. I went through my problems' history and the treatments I've had before but she wouldn't listen and rushed me out. She left and had the nurse show me the prescriptions she wanted me to take (even though I had told her I used it before and it doesn't work). I then called to try and get in again when my problem persisted and she refused to see me. I went to a different doctor and am incredibly happy I did because now my problem is actually getting taken care of. If you don't have a problem that is an "easy fix" for her, see someone else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017