Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Delisle

Great Doctor. Professional, Personable, Caring and Efficient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I asked this OBG if hormone issues could cause leg edema that worsened through the day and also with exercise and she laughed and said that it wasn't her area. My GP kept saying the OBG was the female endocrinologist and was the expert in female hormones so that's why I was asking her. Come to find out I had a large Atrial Septal Defect and had to get open heart surgery but my questions about hormones were still important. The OBG wrote in my file that I just got it while sitting in a car for long distances when that's not what I'd said at all. When I transferred to a new doctor abroad I got the file and was surprised to read it so I called I her office to ask why and they told me she doesn't dictate her notes until days after and likely just remembered it incorrectly. These notes had also gone to my GP in Halifax and likely my internist…perhaps that was part of the problem why I was not diagnosed. I also made a chart of my blood tests to show my doctors and she and her front desk staff basically said I was a hypochondriac. My GP and the internet had nothing to contribute and I was just desperately looking for opinions. I'm not sure why she felt the need to laugh or to insinuate that I should be asking some other kind of doctor unless she had an idea it might be something else and didn't mention that to me. If she had suspected heart problems she could have saved me a lot of trouble trying to find out what it was. I know it looks a little like a hypochondriac when someone ties to chart their blood tests over time but there may be a good reason they feel the need to do that. I just feel offended when I think of interacting with her. :(

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I find a visit with Dr Delisle to be very rushed. She dismissed some of my questions with the answer “we don’t deal with that here”. 😞. She is friendly enough but seems to want to quickly dismiss you out the door after a few questions. I would like a bit more attention from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dismissed my wife's pain issue and would not give her the treatment she asked for. Told her she didn't have cancer so there was no issue . My wife is constantly in pain and cannot go anywhere or do anything with out doubling over. She was not helpful in any way and wasted our time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I found it her to be way too rushed. She never bothered to look at my file prior to me going in so asked the same questions over again each visit (Are you married? Are you trying to get pregnant?) I was seeing her because of infertility due to PCOS. She seemed impatient if I asked questions and did not want hear about my cycles or review any symptoms, she just gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. I felt like a number here so went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I love Dr. Delisle she very friendly compassionate and funny the staff friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Great doctor,forward,efficient,fast,forwarded me to other specialists,great professional

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I’ve had to see Dr. Delisle on a couple of occasions now and I’m always struck by how warm and welcoming she is. I feel well cared for by her office...she is positive and non-judgemental. An excellent doctor, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Delisle is beyond excellent!! I have never felt rushed during an appointment. She is so knowledgeable, efficient and kind. She has an amazing manner - she is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Had 2 appointments. She is frank and to the point, which I appreciate. In addition, she was able to respond to my questions and provide great information. Highly recommend. Also, on time and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018