Ratings for Dr. Binny Kuriakose

I am happy that others have found him to be professional. Unfortunately that was not my experience. Personally I found him to be rude, arrogant, and very disorganized. In addition to that I found his attentiveness was less than desirable, blaming me for his own delay to apply himself to a very important decision that involved another surgery. I would have liked at the very least for him to have taken ownership of his mistakes, but he didn't. I have to say that as a result I have little respect for him and even less confidence. Unfortunate, but that was my experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

If you are seeing Dr Kuriakose you should rest assured you are in good hands. He is very thorough. He took an extensive history and asked more questions that I expected to properly determine next steps. In my case, he referred me to a colleague who specializes complex heart conditions and got the ball rolling on additional tests I need ASAP. His manner is excellent. Very patient and compassionate. I was very stressed and he put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

No too impressed with the consult. He rushed to tell me in 20 sec to seek consult with my GP after I waited in a cubicle in a gown for over 30 min for nothing! He didn't even examined me. It's true that he jumps to conclusions if he cannot find the problem and that if you're not a heavy case, he gives up on your case. I am truly disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Punctual, smart, attentive and caring. Knows how to explain complex treatments and procedures to what I have needed recently. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Punctual, attentive and caring. Knows how to explain complex treatments and procedures that I needed recently. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Best Cardiologist. Has been treating me for a few years and has very in depth knowledge on new clinical studies, nutrition, and pharma related to cardiology and general health. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great! Highly Recommended. One of the best in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Binny has treating my mother for a rate heart condition. He is caring and professional, would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Great cardiologist, can be a bit late but for doctors I don't think that is surprising.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Very pleased with my visit. Made me feel confortable and relaxed. He is very knowledgeable and nice.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014