Ratings for Dr. Binny Kuriakose

Dr. Kuriakose is unprofessional. I will never use the services of this rude doctor again. he was grumpy, rude and very unfriendly with me as a patient. In all his actions I noticed unfriendly, arrogant and heartless attitude towards the patient. As I tried to tell him about my problem with the swelling of my left foot but he does not want to listen and snapped my speech. I was waiting for this appointment a rather long time and wanted to know his opinion as a cardiologist. But as I could see he just wanted to ignore my problem. I am sorry to say, but Mr. K pushed me in the stomach first and than began to palp my belly. He pinched my belly one more time while he run all five fingers into it. Doing this he informed me that I have overweight and it is likely that this weight is the cause of my symptoms. I was shocked and puzzled, it was a surprise for me and I did not know how to react. It happened very quickly. I consider this behaviour unacceptable in the relationship of the doctor and the patient. Dr. Kuriakose is unprofessional because he told me that swelling of my feet is not coused by heart disease. Two other doctors suggested the opposite.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Saw Dr. Kuriakose yesterday, had a 3:45 appointment but I showed up early andwas out of there by 3:45. His assistant was most pleasant and professional. He listened to all my concerns and family history and took note on everything. Ordered bunch of test I was hoping for. He is covering all the bases and when it was done he asked me if I had additional questions. Two minutes after leaving his office I realized I had forgotten something and went back. he was still in his office and answered my questions no problem. I must say you need to be awake cause he knows his stuff and covers a lot in very little time. thanks Doc you were great

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Found him to be abrupt and dismissive. Orders additional tests for no reason ("because it has been three months since your last visit"). Requires annual testing even though there isn't an issue. If I refused the annual testing because it didn't seem necessary, I would "have to start all over again" which I guess means going back to GP for a future referral. A few extra minutes spent explaining and answering questions in a patient and considerate way would be helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

He is an excellent medical professional who takes the time to discuss your concerns, address any issues and provides outstanding care.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

He's uprofessional. He makes you wait and undress and then he doesn't examine you, makes you wait more and take exactly 30 sec to tell you to ask your questions to a GP. He's horrible

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I am happy that others have found him to be professional. Unfortunately that was not my experience. Personally I found him to be rude, arrogant, and very disorganized. In addition to that I found his attentiveness was less than desirable, blaming me for his own delay to apply himself to a very important decision that involved another surgery. I would have liked at the very least for him to have taken ownership of his mistakes, but he didn't. I have to say that as a result I have little respect for him and even less confidence. Unfortunate, but that was my experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

If you are seeing Dr Kuriakose you should rest assured you are in good hands. He is very thorough. He took an extensive history and asked more questions that I expected to properly determine next steps. In my case, he referred me to a colleague who specializes complex heart conditions and got the ball rolling on additional tests I need ASAP. His manner is excellent. Very patient and compassionate. I was very stressed and he put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

No too impressed with the consult. He rushed to tell me in 20 sec to seek consult with my GP after I waited in a cubicle in a gown for over 30 min for nothing! He didn't even examined me. It's true that he jumps to conclusions if he cannot find the problem and that if you're not a heavy case, he gives up on your case. I am truly disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Punctual, smart, attentive and caring. Knows how to explain complex treatments and procedures to what I have needed recently. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Punctual, attentive and caring. Knows how to explain complex treatments and procedures that I needed recently. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015