Ratings for Dr. Zafar I. Qureshi

He is very fast to get you in and out, something I can appreciate. While it may seem that he is rushing you, he is simply trying to get to his many patients. He is very busy because he is so good. He will get back to you even in the late hrs if you call his answering service. He will not prescribe medicine unless it's absolutely necessary! Very knowledgable and will answer ALL your questions thoroughly. I feel that de Qureshi is a talented, decent man and I know have two children under his care. I hope you get the chance to make him your child's doctor, I deeply feel he is beyond fit to watch over our treasures.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

This quack almost cost my son his vision 6 years ago because of his lack of knowledge and incompetence. My son is doing better now, thanks to the care of REAL DOCTORS at Bascombe Palmer in Miami.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Does not know what he is doing does not listen to complaints always always in a hurry to get out of the room to go to the next patient and is very rude when you ask him a question! Please for the sake of your child do not take him or her there. And there is no patient privacy he talks baD ABOUT OTHER PATIENTS TO HIS STAFF WHILE WE ALL CAN HEAR HIM IN THE ROOMS.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Zafar I. Qureshi's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)