Ratings for Dr. Ali Tirmizi

Stay clear of this Joker!! I was 18 min late and he refused to see me,said there is a 15 min rule. I let the Secretary know that it was raining, she said it didn't matter, I saw him laughing in the back. The Secretary said when do you want to reschedule? I said never, Ill find another Dr who actually appreciates his Pts, and let her know that they just lost a Pt.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

What can you possibly say about someone who saved your life. He is sincere in caring about his patients. He, thank God, will not take no for an answer where your health is concerned. Trust him, he truly does have your best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Very satisfied with my Dr.'s Tirmizi visit today. excellent service.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Great Dr., very happy with his attention to detail. He's very easy to talk to and welcomes all questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I am a health care professional, and recognize Dr Tirmizi as an excellent physician whose excellent medical care coincides with his top notch bedside manner and compassionate care. He and his staff are extremely helpful and speedy with referrals.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr Tirmizi is a very capable PCP, caring and knowledgeable. He shows a personal concern for me and asks about follow-ups, lab reports from other hospitals than the one he is affiliated with.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Generally, very good. Pro: Quick with referrals to specialists. Con: Resistant with pain medication prescriptions, although I'm a patient who regularly shuns them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Great guy and good sense of humor.... He is always on time and he opens early to accomodate working professionals - Highly recommend this doctor....The Haitian R.N. is hilarious as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Tirmizi for 2 years. Hisconcern for my health and well being is genuine. His admonishments for my lack of follow through were passionate and compassionate. I truely feel that he cares very much about his patients health. His follow up to my most recent physical was quick and informative. I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Great guy, cares, what more do you want. He always has time to see someone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Ali Tirmizi's Credentials

• Rawalpindi Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (Grad. 1995)