Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Cotler

Outstanding physician and human being.Knowledgable,helpful and kind. Sharp intellect, resourceful and intuative. Always concerned about the best interest of his patient.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Cotler has been my cardiologist for almost 5 years. I have found him to be sincere, warm and knowledgeable on my heart condition. He answers my questions with specifics and genuinely helps me understand what he's saying. My previous cardiologist was cold and aloof, and did not make me feel valued as a patient. I am comfortable discussing anything relative to my condition with Dr Cotler, and trust his judgement completely.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Cotler administered a stress test as a staff cardiologist in a local hospital. He was cold and aloof and refused to answer some questions. It was clear to me he wanted no interaction or discussion with his patient. Although non-consequential, his report had a significant factual error. Since I believe, to be effective, a physician must communicate openly and well with patients, I would not recommend Dr. Cotler. I responded with a "3" for knowledge but I really have no basis to judge Dr. Cotler's competence.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Robert P. Cotler's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL