Ratings for Dr. Phillip R. Craft

I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon. Dr. craft and his staff went above and beyond all my expectations. He took time to answer all my questions and made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen next. The weekend following my surgery him as well as Eliana (my patient coordinator) would call/text to make sure everything was going ok. I flew from Canada to have a breast augmentation, and I’m so happy I chose Dr. Craft.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

My daughter had surgery with Dr. Craft today and I can already see the results. His staff kept us updated and Dr. Craft answered all of our questions before and after the surgery. If your looking for a plastic surgeon who cares about their patients and want to see great results with little pain, go see the best Dr. Craft.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr craft was so attentive to my needs, I was so nervous but he and the entire staff were sooooo caring! I’d recommend to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Honestly the kindest most genuine surgeon I have interviewed thru the research process. I am so impressed with the staff professionalism and looking foward to scheduling my surgery with them!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I came in needing liposuction and honestly just knew I wanted to try to feel better about how I have let myself go. I did previous surgery with dr craft and looked amazing but that was 10 yrs ago. Now I scheduled a bit more tweaking. He was totally honest with me and wanted me to help myself first by meeting him halfway with the weight before doing surgery. I genuinely appreciate his incentive to get me moving in the right direction. And now I can't wait to be myself only better!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Phillip craft is an artist in the medical field. He seems to have a vision on how the body can look. And he has the talent yo make it happen. I have never looked this good in years.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Totally trust him with his expert hands. My mother and sister also had surgery with dr craft and all of us look so good.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I am 10 days post op (breast aug) and cannot say enough good stuff about Dr Craft! From our first discussion to the day of surgery, it has been seamless. His elegant surgical skills have left me with a natural, beautiful result. His office and his staff are stellar. 5 stars. Definitely a unique experience with Dr Craft. This is what patients want when they invest in a procedure. Excellent, natural results. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Craft gave me a body that I haven't seen in years, I have my pre-baby body back!!! He was incredible through the entire process.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I recently went to Dr Phillip Craft for my breast surgery. i am 32 and just had my first child. i know that i won't have anymore and wanted to get my breast fullness back. he showed me my alternatives and let me choose my options. his bedside manner was impeccable, a true gentleman. thank god i found him, my self confidence is better than ever, he's the best ever!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Phillip R. Craft's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Phillip Craft at Body By Craft, Inc. is pleased to offer a diverse range of effective, cosmetic enhancements and advanced cosmetic surgery for men and women in Miami. If you are ready to enhance your appearance with a full body makeover, correct specific, problem areas or undergo facial rejuvenation to maintain a flawless, youthful complexion, you’ll need the elite services of Body By Craft. Dr. Craft provides state-of- the-art treatment technologies and surgical expertise in a safe, caring environment while providing exceptional surgical and non-surgical results. Body By Craft focuses on achieving radiant and natural looking results with your health, safety, and privacy as our main concern. Cosmetic surgery and body enhancements can increase your self-confidence and help you feel beautiful on the inside and out, and only you will know your secret.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1994)

• Liposuction