Ratings for Dr. Yat-Min Chen

Dr.Chen is knowledgeable. However his staffs and the office runs like cr.p They are money taker and doesn't care about you as long as they got their money. They are not professional at all and barely answer your question correctly. There are much better choice out there than this place. I give one star because of the doctor is good, but other than that, they deserve 0. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Great doctor , my experience is very good with everythy

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Great doctor, delivered both my children. Takes time to talk with you

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

There is a very long wait time at this office (over 2 hours) and the patient is treated as just a number instead of an individual. Would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I was referred here by a friend. I have been sitting here waiting to be seen for the past two hours. Can't tell you about the doctor as I'm yet to be seen. Maybe another 2 hours before that happens. Not yet been seen but payment was taken rather promptly. This is my first dr visit as I am expecting and honestly I will not be coming back to this office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Could not be happier with Dr. Chen. He listens and takes his time with you. He considered my feelings and treatment before performing my hysterectomy and was very helpful in my recovery. I will be his patient for years to come.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012