Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Adams

WHAT A JOKE! This office is the worst office I have ever been to! Unprofessional staff! We called 20 days straight the doctor never called us back! All we needed was 60 seconds of his time! Never got back to us on our lab results we had to LITTERALlY show up and demand we see him. THE WORST!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

My child was seen by Dr. Adams for the past few months. He is a pleasant person although does not listen to the patients. He tends to be arrogant and assumes that he is always right about every diagnosis. He could not diagnose my child so he expressed to my child that the symptoms are all in his head. He would not consult with any other doctor who may have offered suggestions for treatment. I would recommend seeing another doctor instead of Dr. Adams. There are better ones out there. My child has gotten better with a correct diagnosis from another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

One of the most amazing Doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Not quick to medicate my child and really knows what he is doing! He took the time with her and she loved him. He saw me on very short notice/not regular hours, pretty sure it was his lunch hour. WOW! I had cried for months over not knowing what was going on with my lil' girl. First I was told it was reflux then tried several medicines from another doc then special formula that was an arm and a leg and only made her worse. It was small condition that he diagnosed under 5 mins of examining her. He is the best of the best and I HIGHLY recommend. If it wasn't for him my daughter would be on an apnea machine when she really didn't need it. She needed me to know and be knowledgeable and time. THANK YOU DOCTOR ADAMS FOR GIVING ME SANITY AGAIN I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Lawrence M. Adams's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL