Ratings for Dr. Harvey M. Cohen

I WENT TO SEE HIM FOR IBS AND THE ONLY PHYSICAL EXAM HE GAVE ME WAS TO LISTEN TO MY CHEST. I GUESS HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE INTESTINES ARE. RUSHED ME AND GAVE ME NO HELP AT ALL BUT ASKED ME TO SEE HIM AGAIN IN TWO WEEKS. I GUESS HE WANTS TO LISTEN TO MY CHEST AGAIN.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

This Doctor failed to keep all appointments before my medical procedure in the hospital. He was to perform a ERCP and he missed the point and entered my pancreas causing the worse pain ever and sending me to the ICU for 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

He was rude and unprofessional. Did not address my problems. I have to go to another Doctor, made me feel completely rushed.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

One of the most knowledgable and recognized GI man in his field. If you ask the staff at Delray or Boca Community Hospital, you will get nothing but high praise for this Dr. He is a no nonsense Dr that knows his field and how to treat GI symptoms. I have gone to him for all my Colonoscopies as well as my Girlfriend and my Mom. I will not use any other Dr than Dr Harvey Cohen for all of my GI problems. It is relatively easy to book an appt, and the staff is quite friendly. He has an office in Delray Beach as well as Boca Raton. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Harvey M. Cohen's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL