Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Nuchovich

Maybe 5 years ago I would have said he was a good doctor but as the years have passed he seeems to have become more obsessed with selling his vitamins and cleanses then he has in actually treating treating a patient. He has miss diagnosed me repeatly and said things like my heart is going to explode, after having the necessary tests the only thing that showed up was the heart murmur I was born with. I think it's time for him to retire because he is not up on new medications or the fact that diet my help relieve some symptons of chronic diseases but it will cure them. Sorry but he was once a decent doctor but no longer.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Nuchovich has been my primary care physician for over 15 years and has also taken care of my father for that same length of time. He is extremely knowledgeable about his craft and what I appreciate most is his willingness to further educate himself with the changes and new approaches that are rapidly evolving. He has a very interesting demeanor and can be very blunt and seem to lack emotion at times, however that is just his nature. He is an extremely caring man and, if you follow his instructions, you will have success. I appreciate the time he has taken in the past to explain everything about my body and the type of illness I have had even by opening a book to show and educate me properly. I also appreciate his holistic and honest approach to medical treatment - something that is shunned upon by many. He has always taken delicate care of myself and my father and for that I am forever grateful. The negative reviewers are just not in tune with his bedside manner, I am a fan!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

We LOVE Dr Nuchovich. He never refuses an appointment, always "working you in" and is the best diagnostician I have ever met. He is kind and compassionate and has a equally wonderful staff... It is like visiting family.I cannot recommend this man and his office more highly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I know things are not going well with the whole medical care in these days, but I didn't feel that way when i went to his office. His staff, specially Linda, were so nice and they made me feel so good. I was so sick that day but Dr. nuchovich prepared a special tea for me and gave medications and a shot, and after I rested for 1/2 hour I felt incredibly better. I called the hospital to tell them how good that Dr. nuchovich is part of their staff. I know that last year he was awarded a special prize for being so compassionate and he deserves. He is on of those Doctors you want to see at your side when you are sick. my mother Rosalyn was right about him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

After minimal wait Dr. Nuchovich spent with me half an hour, relieved my pain, calmed me down, gave me samples and even called my wife, I felt secure, I felt he treated me like a relative. I saw the way he treated other patients he was like a friend to them making them feel very comfortable. I like him. My friends were right in recommending him, and I think he is the best doctor in Jupiter.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Nuchovich has been my doctor for a year, he not only spends extra time to help you get well, he explains all the alternatives that you can use. This doctor has saved my life. His office is very friendly. I get my referrals quickly and I get excellent care. He will not dispense pain pills like candy. That is Broward County not Dr. Nuchovich's office. His artwork is actually very nice and the office has been clean when I have been there. Other than one time when a patients kids was in there dropping food everyplace and Linda came out and cleaned it up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I had a major problem with reoccuring back issue (prev back surgery) and was in amazing pain. I simply wanted a referral back to my own neurosurgeon and he refused me. He told me that if he gave me the referral, he couldn't be my doc anymore. Good riddance! Then, instead of giving me the referral, he sent me to the ER. I reported him to my insurance co, which promptly gave me a new PCP and even scheduled the appt. Finally, I was able to see my neuro. One look at the MRI, the neuro operated on me 2 hours later. The problem here is that Nuchovich wanted me to do PT WITHOUT an MRI and *rolls eyes* acupuncture. After surgery, the neuro said that my nerve root was so compromised that had he did PT, it would have damaged my back. The office staff was snide, Nuchovich was arrogant and the office sells art for a local gallery. He might be into holistic crap for himself , but shoving it on his patience who truly needed a DOCTOR not some "chinese teas" he pushes. I should have sued.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

In my 50 years of going to physicians I have never had such a ridicules experience in my life. I am smart enough to separate the care from the surroundings - though it is harder when the office describes itself as an art gallery as well as a medical office (the bathroom is the Monet exhibition space - I am not kidding). Dr. Nuchovich was condescending and inarticulate. The doctor was in the room with me for less than one minute - I was billed $100 dollars, and told to come back again for a follow-up appointment. I beat a hasty retreat from his office and felt like I should have warned my insurance company to remove him from their list of providers.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

DR. NUCHOVICH IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR I HAVE FOUND. HE TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND ACTUALLY LISTENS. HE IS NOT QUICK TO JUST BE A "PILL PUSHER". HE TRULY TRIES TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Nuchovich is an amazing physician. He is knowledgeable and his office staff is friendly and competent. Yes, he has an accent, but I found him very easy to understand and he is FLUENT in other languages which is a HUGE plus for patients where English is their second language. He is very thorough and takes his time with each patient, which can occasionally run him a little off schedule. He diagnosed medical problems that I have had for years that went undiagnosed by other doctors - he did this effortlessly and quickly by ordering the proper tests.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Daniel I. Nuchovich's Credentials

• Univ De La Republica, Fac De Med, Montevideo, Uruguay (Grad. 1990)

Assurant