Ratings for Dr. Joseph Wirth

We switched to Dr. Wirth a few years ago from Pediatric Associates, on a friend's recommendation. Although the office isn't "fancy" like PA, we rarely wait more than a few minutes for our appointments, and Dr. Wirth always takes his time to discuss everything with us about our daughter, whether a regular checkup or if she's ill. The staff is wonderful, and they always accommodate our emergency needs as long as we call first, they get us an appointment. We're very happy and highly recommend Dr. Wirth! The only thing I wish is that he would take credit cards or checks for at least $20.00, lol. So just have your cash ready. Also I like that he asks for follow-up appointments to be sure how our daughter is doing, we feel like he really cares.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I Went to Doctor Wirth as a child and now my two boys go. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and his staff is great too! He never is just in and out, he always takes the time to talk to the boys and ask them how school, sports, ect. are going and always asks me how my mom is. Best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Wirth and his staff are wonderful. He also speaks fluent Italian which is great for my family. I love that he does not prescribe antibotics unless he is rather certain the illness is caused by bacteria rather than a virus. He also will tell you old well-known Italian remedies to help your sufferring child. (i.e. honey, lemon water, ect) His office staff is wonderful and will always fit you in his schedule with very little wait. The only downside is because he is a sole practicioner, he must leave the office to do rounds at about 12:30. (Note my insurance carrier is Avmed.)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

My 2 sons have gone to him since they were 2 months old and birth. I love this doctor. I wish all doctor experiences were as quick and efficient as him. The thing I like the most besides the wonderful staff is that he always knows what's wrong and gives you the right prescription. You never have to go again because your child is still sick.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I use to see Dr. Wirth when I was a child and now my daughter sees him. He is a very good daughter and is always looking out for your child's well being.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009