Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Jeffers

Dr Jeffers nearly cost my son the use of his arm. He had a severe broken clavicle and Dr Jeffers said he wanted to "wait and see" because he was "confident" it would heal without intervention. Two days later my son lost feeling in his arm due to the severity of the break on his nerves and had to be rushed into surgery. Dr Jeffers wouldn't return a phone call on his after hours line and never showed to hospital for my son. He needs his licenses stripped ASAP

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Jeffers spent less than 5 minutes in the exam room. Told me what was wrong and what he prescribed. He didn't really explain anything nor did he tell me about the restrictions. Sadly i waited for 2 1/2 hrs to be seen for less than 5 minutes and told Ihad to come back after a few weeks. I feel that the doctors attention to yhe patient was poor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I brought my child to this doctor because we needed an expert. But the bedside manner was not nice ( I did note my child has ADHD and Dr. Jeffers was short with her and didn't make my child feel part of the visit at all). We were told to walk down the hall and really that was the extent of the physical exam. I felt like I had to be on the defensive right away for my child and felt like we were wasting his time. My child even felt it, and that is a sad testament. Dr, Jeffers professional opinion of my child aside, this was the worst visit we have had and hope never to have another visit like this with any other doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Kenneth S. Jeffers's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1992)