Ratings for Dr. Vicente E. Font

One word: excellent! He is well trained, experienced, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Font is a wonderful doctor. He saved my husband's life and helped me with my own heart problems. He cares and spends the time needed to address all the problems and make you feel comfortable with the treatments that are needed. I love his nurse and appreciate the attention and TLC from the office staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Very knowledgeable and kind. Spends time with patients. He is a great doctor. No problems with office staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Met Dr. Font in 2014 for evaluation of a heart murmur. Turns out I had severe mitral valve leakage and my heart was starting to suffer. Dr. Font happened to be an expert in valve disease and he educated me and guided me through the entire process. After various tests, I ended up with a mitral repair by the surgeons at Holy Cross Hospital. My experience was great and I feel thankful for everything that was done. I will never leave this medical office, I feel safe and cared for. Dr. Font is a solid cardiologist and gentle human being.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Font has taken care of me for 15 years. He has saved my life more than a couple of times. He takes care of my wife and my daughter as well. Excellent clinician and beautiful human being.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Font was a life saver for my father. He took excellent care of him for more than 10 years until he passed away in 2010. He is a smart, compassionate, and dedicated professional. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Vicente E. Font's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1985)