Ratings for Dr. Jose J. Rosales

i agree with the previous comment. he seems like he doesnt want to be at work or doesn't really care. made some snide comments too. not very through on instructions for follow up especially the staff

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I noticed that the ratings are quite old. In 2009, I would have agreed that Dr. Rosales was helpful, kind and that he cared about his patients. I am still a patient of his but think that it is time to change doctors. I only see him a couple times a year but he seems so disinterested in his job now. I no longer get the impression that he cares about my problem. Also, when I have my physical, I never get the results of the bloodwork or hear from him unless I call to get the results. And when I do call, the staff seems to be put out that I called. And, as someone else mentioned, they are very slow to respond. He was a fabulous doctor when I first started to go to him 14 years ago.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Went to visit Rosales for excruciating knee pain from a soccer injury. After examination he informed me I needed to strengthen my leg muscles and the pain would go away. I asked him if we should bring in an orthopaedist as I didn't think strength exercises would resolve anything (I am a runner, play soccer, wakeboard, etc). He said no. After a few more days of pain I went to an ortho on my own, and the new doc confirmed a medial meniscal tear -- an issue requiring surgery to repair, not more exercise (which actually would have aggravated the problem). Rosales may be a nice person but he seems to be out in the weeds unless you want laser hair removal.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Rosales is great, staff are a little slow in replying and processing requests

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

I totally concur with the statements made below. Dr. Rosales is kind, helpful and above all, he is compassionate. He takes all the time that is needed for your visit. His staff is happy and helpful and always have a smile. I highly recommend Dr. Rosales for ANY family member, for any illness! :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Genuinely caring, compassionate, stands by you, respects your decisions, he will be my Doctor til the day I die.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

A very compassionate doctor who listens and cares about your well being

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Jose J. Rosales's Credentials

• Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange City, FL