Ratings for Dr. Leif Sigurdson

I was referred to Dr. Sigurdson through Dr. Toole. He was very professional prompt and caring. I had my mole removed by Trevor Stone who works on his team. Trevor was very caring, compassionate and walked me through the procedure step by step. From start to finish Dr. Sigurdson and Trevor were a very professional team and I would recommend them to anyone. The healing of my arm is doing very well.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

arrogant and rude. your funeral if you see him . He was quick and never made any eye contact or answer any of my questions. His resident operated on me and I can tell you that he did a better job than Dr. sigurdson. . Worst Doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Sigurdson performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my wrists, and I have had no symptoms since. He is knowledgeable, pleasant, professional and and I am very pleased with the outcome. There is no visible scarring on either hand, and recovery was a breeze. I always tell people how successful my surgeries went and recommend Dr.Sigurdson for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

If it were not for Dr. Sigurdson, I would not have my right leg today. The skill and knowledge that this man exhibits is beyond words. He is the epitome of what an excellent surgeon and human being are. I feel blessed to have had him for a Dr. His resident (Josh) follows in his footsteps displaying all of the same outstanding qualities. Thank you's are inadequate when it comes to this team of professionals. His nurse Heather and the rest of the office staff are all so accommodating and pleasant. These individuals are an asset to the medical profession and I would highly recommend Dr. Sigurdson and his amazing colleagues to anyone who requires plastic surgery. Thank you all for the incredible and difficult tasks that you perform on a daily basis with your expertise, empathy and caring that is comparable to none. The Health Science's Centre in Winnipeg is lucky to have you and your team as part of their facility. I will forever remember what you all have done for me and will be eternally grateful to Dr. Leylek for his introduction of me to an exceptional Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Would highly recommend him. The most "real" Doctor out there.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Suffered trauma to upper lip when 17 and was referred to Dr. Sigurdson. He was very compassionate and kind. I was a 17 year old girl freaking out that my "face was ruined!!" - and this took place a few weeks before my graduation. Monitored my healing over the course of a year and eventually performed a minor repair to the cupids bow/upper lip to reduce scarring. I really lucked out in the way it healed but also in having Sigurdson perform said procedure. While he does not make promises in regards to results, I am impressed. First doctor I saw planned on correcting the trauma with skin grafts. Glad I was referred to Leif instead. His surgical residents were equally as wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr sigurdson did my surgery Friday and him and his staff were awesome. I was in tears and nervous the whole time and they held my hand and walked me the ought every step of the way. I'm very excited to see the end results. Great job!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had a very serious crush injury on my left foot about 6 yrs ago that also resulted of amputation of two toes. Dr. Sigurdson had to rebuilt my foot its not the same as my right foot but at least I have a left foot thanks to Dr. Sigurdson. I owe him a lot and I thank god that he is here in Winnipeg I hope he never leaves here.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Sigurdson is a very friendly knowledgeable doctor, he takes his time and shows he cares. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Sigurdson. I found him to be extremely sensitive & professional. I am so happy with the results & have no regrets, except that I didn't do it sooner. Thank you Dr. Sigurdson for your expertise, wisdom & sensitivity. I am so very pleased with the results & how it has improved my self-esteem.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011