Ratings for Dr. Leif Sigurdson

If it were not for Dr. Sigurdson, I would not have my right leg today. The skill and knowledge that this man exhibits is beyond words. He is the epitome of what an excellent surgeon and human being are. I feel blessed to have had him for a Dr. His resident (Josh) follows in his footsteps displaying all of the same outstanding qualities. Thank you's are inadequate when it comes to this team of professionals. His nurse Heather and the rest of the office staff are all so accommodating and pleasant. These individuals are an asset to the medical profession and I would highly recommend Dr. Sigurdson and his amazing colleagues to anyone who requires plastic surgery. Thank you all for the incredible and difficult tasks that you perform on a daily basis with your expertise, empathy and caring that is comparable to none. The Health Science's Centre in Winnipeg is lucky to have you and your team as part of their facility. I will forever remember what you all have done for me and will be eternally grateful to Dr. Leylek for his introduction of me to an exceptional Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Would highly recommend him. The most "real" Doctor out there.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Suffered trauma to upper lip when 17 and was referred to Dr. Sigurdson. He was very compassionate and kind. I was a 17 year old girl freaking out that my "face was ruined!!" - and this took place a few weeks before my graduation. Monitored my healing over the course of a year and eventually performed a minor repair to the cupids bow/upper lip to reduce scarring. I really lucked out in the way it healed but also in having Sigurdson perform said procedure. While he does not make promises in regards to results, I am impressed. First doctor I saw planned on correcting the trauma with skin grafts. Glad I was referred to Leif instead. His surgical residents were equally as wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr sigurdson did my surgery Friday and him and his staff were awesome. I was in tears and nervous the whole time and they held my hand and walked me the ought every step of the way. I'm very excited to see the end results. Great job!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had a very serious crush injury on my left foot about 6 yrs ago that also resulted of amputation of two toes. Dr. Sigurdson had to rebuilt my foot its not the same as my right foot but at least I have a left foot thanks to Dr. Sigurdson. I owe him a lot and I thank god that he is here in Winnipeg I hope he never leaves here.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Sigurdson is a very friendly knowledgeable doctor, he takes his time and shows he cares. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Sigurdson. I found him to be extremely sensitive & professional. I am so happy with the results & have no regrets, except that I didn't do it sooner. Thank you Dr. Sigurdson for your expertise, wisdom & sensitivity. I am so very pleased with the results & how it has improved my self-esteem.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Sigurdson is a very caring and compassionate physician. He is very knowledgeable in his field of work and I am so grateful for such a great person.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I was lucky enough to have Leif Sigurdson reconstruct my breast after cancer, I was more then pleased with all results and his kind and gentle personality. We in Halifax lost a superd Dr.We miss you Leif

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Going on 11 months of excrutiating pain now and have had a family doctor and endocrinologist confirm that this surgery must be done. However this doctor refused to do the surgery saying that it would be to difficult to even try to get coverage. Literally told me ill just have to live with the pain, didnt even bother to try. When I commented on how busy his office was, he simply said he could spend more time with patients but then would have to see less people in total. Well maybe if you saw less patients you would actually have the time to care about all patients needs!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009