Ratings for Dr. Leif Sigurdson

I was attacked by a dog (under nose/upper lip) 10 years ago, and thanks to Dr. Sigurdson and his surgical residents, you can barely tell it ever happened. The injury was pretty severe, and while he made no promises that I would "look the same again", he did everything he could to minimize the scarring. I'm so grateful I received the care that I did. Most people, although they may just be polite, say: what scar?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I went in to have a spot on my face removed. Both him and his PA were quick to tell me I had Basil Cell Carcinoma (BCC). The PA removed the spot not Dr Sigurdson and I have to say that he did a great job. I was quite upset the entire time though, as they continuously referred to it as BCC and commented that I was very young to have cancer (I'm 33) and that I had bad luck. I had my follow up last week (2 months after removal) and the results were that it was benign and that is presented more like a wart than BCC. So I was stressed for 2 months for no reason. This is why diagnosis shouldn't be made on the spot without having access to the testing to back it up. I was not at all impressed with Dr Sigurdson's bedside manner at all!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I have been a health care professional for over 30 years and the care that my son recieved is anything but sub par

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Sigurdson is very considerate and caring. He and his PA (Trevor Stone) have done numerous biopsies on me. We are lucky to have this team in Winnipeg. His receptionists and nurse (Heather) are also very professional and caring. Thank you for making stressful times almost pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. Sigurdson has done numerous head surges on me as I was scalped from a car accident. He is a very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable doctor. So grateful to have him as my doctor. You would never know I was in a Mva as he did an outstanding job reconstructing my head, scalp, neck and skull. Thank you isn’t enough for what he did for me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I was clawed by a cat in my right breast in 2007. Dr Sigurdson was put on my case as the Dr's at hosputal didnt lnow how to treat me. All the skin and upper tissue came off my breast. Once i was in Dr Siguardson care he got the right specialists to help me. Dr Sigurdson also performed allograft surgery on me. Thank you Dr Sigurdson, I wouldn't be where I am today without your professionalism and care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Sigurdson through Dr. Toole. He was very professional prompt and caring. I had my mole removed by Trevor Stone who works on his team. Trevor was very caring, compassionate and walked me through the procedure step by step. From start to finish Dr. Sigurdson and Trevor were a very professional team and I would recommend them to anyone. The healing of my arm is doing very well.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

arrogant and rude. your funeral if you see him . He was quick and never made any eye contact or answer any of my questions. His resident operated on me and I can tell you that he did a better job than Dr. sigurdson. . Worst Doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Sigurdson performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my wrists, and I have had no symptoms since. He is knowledgeable, pleasant, professional and and I am very pleased with the outcome. There is no visible scarring on either hand, and recovery was a breeze. I always tell people how successful my surgeries went and recommend Dr.Sigurdson for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

If it were not for Dr. Sigurdson, I would not have my right leg today. The skill and knowledge that this man exhibits is beyond words. He is the epitome of what an excellent surgeon and human being are. I feel blessed to have had him for a Dr. His resident (Josh) follows in his footsteps displaying all of the same outstanding qualities. Thank you's are inadequate when it comes to this team of professionals. His nurse Heather and the rest of the office staff are all so accommodating and pleasant. These individuals are an asset to the medical profession and I would highly recommend Dr. Sigurdson and his amazing colleagues to anyone who requires plastic surgery. Thank you all for the incredible and difficult tasks that you perform on a daily basis with your expertise, empathy and caring that is comparable to none. The Health Science's Centre in Winnipeg is lucky to have you and your team as part of their facility. I will forever remember what you all have done for me and will be eternally grateful to Dr. Leylek for his introduction of me to an exceptional Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017