Ratings for Dr. Leif Sigurdson

Dr sigurdson did my surgery Friday and him and his staff were awesome. I was in tears and nervous the whole time and they held my hand and walked me the ought every step of the way. I'm very excited to see the end results. Great job!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had a very serious crush injury on my left foot about 6 yrs ago that also resulted of amputation of two toes. Dr. Sigurdson had to rebuilt my foot its not the same as my right foot but at least I have a left foot thanks to Dr. Sigurdson. I owe him a lot and I thank god that he is here in Winnipeg I hope he never leaves here.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Sigurdson is a very friendly knowledgeable doctor, he takes his time and shows he cares. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Sigurdson. I found him to be extremely sensitive & professional. I am so happy with the results & have no regrets, except that I didn't do it sooner. Thank you Dr. Sigurdson for your expertise, wisdom & sensitivity. I am so very pleased with the results & how it has improved my self-esteem.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Sigurdson is a very caring and compassionate physician. He is very knowledgeable in his field of work and I am so grateful for such a great person.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I was lucky enough to have Leif Sigurdson reconstruct my breast after cancer, I was more then pleased with all results and his kind and gentle personality. We in Halifax lost a superd Dr.We miss you Leif

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Going on 11 months of excrutiating pain now and have had a family doctor and endocrinologist confirm that this surgery must be done. However this doctor refused to do the surgery saying that it would be to difficult to even try to get coverage. Literally told me ill just have to live with the pain, didnt even bother to try. When I commented on how busy his office was, he simply said he could spend more time with patients but then would have to see less people in total. Well maybe if you saw less patients you would actually have the time to care about all patients needs!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Although Sigurdson did not leave me with a very good first impression, I have completely changed my mind after meeting him for a third time today. I have yet to have my surgery but so far he has been very kind, compassionate and personable. My surgery will take place to repair facial damage due to an accident, and Sigurdson has shown to be sympathetic. He never promises perfect results but after doing some research, I fully trust that I will be very content with his work! He has a good sense of humor and is easy to talk to. He has hundreds of patients and is in great demand, but always remembers me as well as his other patients personally and takes the time to develop a comfortable relationship between him and his patients regardless of his popularity. His staff and surgical residents are also very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I had as great of an experience as you can when going into surgery with Dr. Sigurdson and his staff. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgable in terms on questions and concerns I had. I was very nervous prior to the surgery but the nursing staff along with Dr. Sigurdson, definitly put me at ease. My surgery went well, no complications. Regarding the follow-up, someone was always available to answer my questions that day when I had any. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Sigurdson

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

he did not do my surgery, but is a very compassionate individual that treats patients like human beings... not lab rats.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Leif Sigurdson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr sigurdson did my surgery Friday and him and his staff were awesome. I was in tears and nervous the whole time and they held my hand and walked me the ought e..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very serious crush injury on my left foot about 6 yrs ago that also resulted of amputation of two toes. Dr. Sigurdson had to rebuilt my foot its not th..."

May 9, 2015