Ratings for Dr. M. Victoria Lopez-Beecham

Dr. Lopez-Beecham has been my doctor for over 20 years since I was very young and delivered my daughters . She is very caring, friendly and knowledgeable and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Lopez-Beecham has been my doctor for many years. I've delivered 2 babies and remained her patient years after. A few weeks ago I had to have a hysterectomy and I would not have had this procedure done with anyone else. She is very knowledgeable yet always makes you feel very comfortable in her office as if we've been neighbors for years. She is empathetic and reachable and frankly I hope she doesn't move or retire for a very long time! I highly recommend her along with Dr. Dimino, Antoun, Leyva and Johnson who share the practice with her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. LB for quite some time. She always makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. LB also delivered my first baby. I had a long and hard time pushing...almost 3 hours. But Dr. LB never gave up on me and when I told her I could do it she patiently waited and allowed me to get through it and naturally deliver my baby, Her patience, understanding, and caring nature are just a few of the wonderful qualities she not only has as a doctor but what I consider a friend as well.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have been a patient for in Dr. LB's practice for 12 years and seen many different doctors within the practice. Wonderful people, talented staff, excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

The absolute best OB! I've been a patient of hers for over 5 years and absolutely love her beside manner.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

the most professional, skilled, honest, trustworthy and kind OB/Gyn. skilled in emergency situations, conservative, and patient. she is a superstar.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

the best genecologist I ever had I am so happy to have her as my doctor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I can not enough good things about her - she's not only extremely skilled, but her bedside manner is second to none. A true jewel.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

The Best OB/GYN. I am very fortunate that she was able to deliver my son. Excellent bedside manners and very calming. I more than highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Lopez Beecham for close to 9 years, she is an incredible doctor and person. She treats you like her friend and is always so calming when things can be very stressful. I would recommend her to anyone and I do.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. M. Victoria Lopez-Beecham's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)