Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Linda Hamilton

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

Dr Hamilton is very knowledgeable however all the things she rambled on about, I already knew. She's miserable, condescending and yes, rolls her eyes. She needs training to learn how to deal with people especially in this field - she too cold/clinical. Yes, the recent reviews are dead on about her. Wished I read them before I wasted my money to see her. She made me feel older than I was - mind you she is older than me. Unfortunately, this is the only clinic of its kind so be selective of who is treating you. The clinic environment is not warm, but the receptionists make it better. Definitely would not recommend Dr Hamilton.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr.Hamilton. I do not want information sugar coated. I've spent years with people not wanting to give me direct information, and very much appreciated her being to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

2
Staff
2
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

I went to this clinic twice. Once after 5 years of unexplained. Did IUI and injectables with IUI. Cried and felt so "processed" every time. I'm sure all that stress was really helpful, but they just couldn't care less about you. Then I went back 5 years later bc we have no options of another clinic here, and the second time was even worse. My ex partner now has children, and my new partner has young children, but this doctor still says it could be male factor. Its just her excuse for not caring enough to source the actual issue. When she came in and started asking me questions, I got really confused. Then I realized bc she didn't even have the right patient chart. Oh and then they called my ex husband and gave him details about my current treatment "by accident" bc they didn't update my file. Needless to say I did not go through with treatment. I am not going to blow $15,000 when I don't think they have tried very hard to figure out the source of the infertility, and they can't possibly be developing a protocol specific to my issues when they don't have enough attention to detail to pull the proper charts or update patient file. Kinda scary when they are taking out and putting in embryos. How many errors happen there. I think i would definitely would have better results if there was another option for treatment in this Province.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

OMG don't go to this DR, she's the worst! I'm sure she may know her stuff, but her gruff, rude, bully like attitude will certainly turn you off in a second. I was so mad after my first meeting with her, I refused to return to see her. She has the worst attitude and will judge you. I went to her seeking fertility info, and the whole time she only looked at my husband when she spoke about the evasive procedures that I would have to do! I left our first appointment absolutely pissed off! and made a formal complaint about her the next day. Save yourself the insult and see someone else!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

She was the worst doctor I have ever had! Any question was met with an eye roll and attitude. Makes you feel stupid for having any questions in the first place.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

My experience with Dr. Hamilton is what I had expected after reading the reviews. Honestly I believe she is a miserable woman. If you are 40 or over be prepared to be treated like you are an idiot for even trying to have a baby. I am glad I read the reviews before my appointment, so I knew to expect this. Being 41, she told me my chances of getting pregnant were approximately 2%. I know what the statistics say and where they come from, so she wasn't telling me anything that I haven't read all over the internet. I personally don't believe those statistics. I told her I have three close friends who got pregnant over 40, so those statistics mean nothing to me. She stated in a very cold manner "yea well they just got lucky". She questioned my husband and if he has been tested. I told her not yet, but he has a daughter from a previous relationship, so I didn't anticipate issues. She bluntly said to me..."hmph, well there's only an 80% chance that it's his child". Apparently statistically for all fathers out there, there is a 20% chance that the baby is not actually his. I said to her..."ah no, she's his...she's his twin". And she muttered some non pleasing sound as if to say yea, whatever. I couldn't believe it. I am so glad I knew she was an awful person before I went to the appointment because I would have been in shock. The reason I kept the appointment with her after reading the negative reviews was because I just wanted my bloodwork and hormone levels tested. I don't intend to go through IVF, I just wanted all the levels accounted for so I would know if I still have a chance in conceiving. If I was actually planning on trying IVF, etc, I would have had my doctor refer me to someone else. So for anyone over 40, if you have the time to wait, get referred to someone else as this woman is hateful.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Hamilton is a great doctor. Straightforward and very, very knowledgeable. I found her warm and compassionate, with a good sense of humour. She is direct, and doesn't sugar coat anything. But Personally I like that in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

We have had Dr Hamilton for two pregnancies and absolutely love our interactions with her.. She answered all our many many many (!) questions during our first pregnancy patiently... By the time the second pregnancy rolled around, we ourselves were comfortable just asking her the basics at each appointment... As many other reviewers have said, she is to the point with her observations.. Few other quirks we noticed are that she seems to be in distress if someone uses perfumes/ artificial fragrances around her and that the wait times for appointments is a little longer if you have an appointment around 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM... Our fix for these.. do not wear any fragrances to her appointments and make sure we get the first appointment or the last appointment for the day... We also sometimes noticed that she will say stuff like " your tummy is more prominent coz you are short".... :)... which we choose to laugh off because...well... its actually true!!! ... but these socially awkward moments aside.. we have never had any concerns with the level of care or the knowledge level of Dr. Hamilton.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Hamilton is a brilliant doctor. She is blunt and too the point (which we loved) - and she answered every question we had, through all of our steps through infertility/IVF at AART/pregnancy. Without her, we would not have our 18-month old twins. She is caring, accommodating, kind, supportive and beyond knowledgeable. She took care of me from day 1, meeting her at AART... through the entire IVF steps (multiple times)... and then we went to her once I was pregnant with twins. She visited us everyday while we were in the hospital, after the twins were born. She calmed my nerves numerous times throughout my pregnancy and we have nothing but loving words to describe her. We highly recommend her!! Can not say enough kind words about her.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent birthing experience! Great manner and knowledge! Made us laugh during a difficult labour, which we now look back at with such appreciation! Extremely supportive for a first time mom.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Linda Hamilton's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
CIGNA
Coventry
Medicare
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.