Ratings for Dr. Linda Hamilton

OMG don't go to this DR, she's the worst! I'm sure she may know her stuff, but her gruff, rude, bully like attitude will certainly turn you off in a second. I was so mad after my first meeting with her, I refused to return to see her. She has the worst attitude and will judge you. I went to her seeking fertility info, and the whole time she only looked at my husband when she spoke about the evasive procedures that I would have to do! I left our first appointment absolutely pissed off! and made a formal complaint about her the next day. Save yourself the insult and see someone else!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She was the worst doctor I have ever had! Any question was met with an eye roll and attitude. Makes you feel stupid for having any questions in the first place.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

My experience with Dr. Hamilton is what I had expected after reading the reviews. Honestly I believe she is a miserable woman. If you are 40 or over be prepared to be treated like you are an idiot for even trying to have a baby. I am glad I read the reviews before my appointment, so I knew to expect this. Being 41, she told me my chances of getting pregnant were approximately 2%. I know what the statistics say and where they come from, so she wasn't telling me anything that I haven't read all over the internet. I personally don't believe those statistics. I told her I have three close friends who got pregnant over 40, so those statistics mean nothing to me. She stated in a very cold manner "yea well they just got lucky". She questioned my husband and if he has been tested. I told her not yet, but he has a daughter from a previous relationship, so I didn't anticipate issues. She bluntly said to me..."hmph, well there's only an 80% chance that it's his child". Apparently statistically for all fathers out there, there is a 20% chance that the baby is not actually his. I said to her..."ah no, she's his...she's his twin". And she muttered some non pleasing sound as if to say yea, whatever. I couldn't believe it. I am so glad I knew she was an awful person before I went to the appointment because I would have been in shock. The reason I kept the appointment with her after reading the negative reviews was because I just wanted my bloodwork and hormone levels tested. I don't intend to go through IVF, I just wanted all the levels accounted for so I would know if I still have a chance in conceiving. If I was actually planning on trying IVF, etc, I would have had my doctor refer me to someone else. So for anyone over 40, if you have the time to wait, get referred to someone else as this woman is hateful.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is a great doctor. Straightforward and very, very knowledgeable. I found her warm and compassionate, with a good sense of humour. She is direct, and doesn't sugar coat anything. But Personally I like that in a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

We have had Dr Hamilton for two pregnancies and absolutely love our interactions with her.. She answered all our many many many (!) questions during our first pregnancy patiently... By the time the second pregnancy rolled around, we ourselves were comfortable just asking her the basics at each appointment... As many other reviewers have said, she is to the point with her observations.. Few other quirks we noticed are that she seems to be in distress if someone uses perfumes/ artificial fragrances around her and that the wait times for appointments is a little longer if you have an appointment around 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM... Our fix for these.. do not wear any fragrances to her appointments and make sure we get the first appointment or the last appointment for the day... We also sometimes noticed that she will say stuff like " your tummy is more prominent coz you are short".... :)... which we choose to laugh off because...well... its actually true!!! ... but these socially awkward moments aside.. we have never had any concerns with the level of care or the knowledge level of Dr. Hamilton.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Hamilton is a brilliant doctor. She is blunt and too the point (which we loved) - and she answered every question we had, through all of our steps through infertility/IVF at AART/pregnancy. Without her, we would not have our 18-month old twins. She is caring, accommodating, kind, supportive and beyond knowledgeable. She took care of me from day 1, meeting her at AART... through the entire IVF steps (multiple times)... and then we went to her once I was pregnant with twins. She visited us everyday while we were in the hospital, after the twins were born. She calmed my nerves numerous times throughout my pregnancy and we have nothing but loving words to describe her. We highly recommend her!! Can not say enough kind words about her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Excellent birthing experience! Great manner and knowledge! Made us laugh during a difficult labour, which we now look back at with such appreciation! Extremely supportive for a first time mom.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My dealings withDr Hamilton so far at AART have been very good. I was very nervous after reading and hearing others stories. I have to say she was excellent, compassionate and caring. I did have a miscarriage and she was nothing but kind to me. I did prefer her to Dr Bouzayen who I found to be rushed and treated us as just another infertilecouple. Dr H will tell you like it is which I appreciate

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was extremely nervous to meet with this Dr after reading the reviews. The best way to describe her approach is factual and matter of fact. Yes, it stung a bit when she told me I was above the BMI index to be able to do IVF and yes she probably reminded me several times about obesity impacting my overall health (which obviously I know and explained to her I was on a weight loss program) and I left feeling a bit like a huge infertile cow however I would rather a doctor be upfront with me about why I am having issues concieving than sugar coat things for me. So my only advice would be to put on your big girl/big boy pants (no pun intended) and be prepared to get real, factual medical advice from this Dr and do not expect to leave with a warm and fuzzy feeling.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been with Dr Hamilton for a few years. I like her. She is quirky, but very knowledgable. She is direct but compassionate. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015