Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Bass

Dr. Bass and the entire medical and administrative staff are always wonderfully pleasant and helpful in making my appointments, performing labs, ultrasounds, and exams, and providing my results. GYN appoinments are not always fun and I came to this office a year ago with true anxiety. From the moment Dr. Bass greeted me in his office, I knew I was in safe and gentle hands. I highly recommend this provider.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

LOVE MY GYN!....UNTIL I MET DR BASS I ALWAYS DREADED MY GYN VISITS. FINALLY A DOC THAT LISTENED . HE HAS DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND HAD THE MOST PERSONAL, INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE. UNFORTUNATELY MY MOM REQUIRED MAJOR GYN SURGERY. DR BASS WAS SO REASSURING HE MADE HER FEEL VERY CONFIDENT ALL WOULD BE WELL. HER ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY WENT PERFECT AND SHE WAS BACK TO HERSELF IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. He has been a blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

People BEWARE. Dr. Bass is the worst doctor ever in Plantation, FL...no empathy whatsoever. He doesn't even deserve 1 star. He's one of those doctors who believe that women over 40 have no business being pregnant and treat you like you do not belong to his practice. Don't get me started with his staff: they are all rude, snarky. WTH!!!! WORST CLINIC EVER. Please spare yourself this disappointment and go somewhere else...not worth it. There are much better professional, compassionate and caring OBs in Plantation.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I had my baby at age 43 10 years ago. We had been thru 2 miscarriages and gotten pregnant thru an invitro process. I found Dr. Bass after my fertility doctor released us- definitely knows about high risks and always errs on the side of caution. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks due to preeclampsia and never panicked. Our baby was delivered one month premature and perfectly healthy!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Bass is a fantastic doctor. Being a high risk patient with pre existing medical conditions, I was always told I was not allowed to get pregnant. Well I did, and I am so glad that I did it under the supervision of Dr. Bass. I am about to deliver my second child with Dr. Bass and both experiences have been better than I could ever have hoped for. His office staff is fantastic and truly cares about your well being. Dr. Bass is compassionate, friendly, and has great bedside manner. He makes every situation positive and fun while reassuring you he knows what he is doing and he has your health in his best interest. I would highly recommend Dr. Bass to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

He took out my Mirena IUD, and I was so nervous about it I was crying because it hurt so much going in. He took it out for me, and just I was asking him my first question about what to expect next he just walked out the door. I called for him to come back and he ignored me. His staff was wonderful and answered my questions, but when I asked to speak with him several minutes later in his office he was extremely rude and condescending like I should have already known all the answers. He ended up getting up in the middle of our 'talk' and cut if off there. I would never go back to him again, he was dismissive and discomforting when I was obviously very confused and upset. He is a big eye roller too, but that little quirk was the least of my problems. I would NEVER trust him to be a supportive physician to deliver a baby. Very little empathy, horrible bedside manner, and if you're at all nervous about your appointment he seems to find that annoying. Avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Phenomenal experience...referred for Essure(office tubal ligation) Painless and back to work next day:-Pleasant staff and office

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

LOVE HIM!!! Delivered both my kids. Never rushed and very knowledgeable. Great staff..always made me feel like a priority. Definetly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr Bass made my first exam a breeze. He was very gentle and answered all of my questions. Very comfortable office and very cool staff

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr Bass has poor bedside manners, he is most concerned about getting paid, he is very uncaring and insensitive. I miscarried and the way he told us we lost the baby, it was in the worst ways and hurried us to get the DNC done. This by far is the worst doctor I have had. He made it the worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Robert J. Bass's Credentials

• French

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL