Ratings for Dr. Douglas Legay

Recovered well from my surgery. Very happy with Dr. Legay he was helpful and professional

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Excellent surgeon! Very knowledgeable, professional and with excellent bedside manner. He is kind and caring as is Janice, his admin assistant. I highly recommend Dr. Legay for orthopedic surgery and care. I was delivered from extreme knee pain. I don't believe in miracles; however, this feels like a miracle.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Excellent bedside manner! Very knowledgeable and helpful! He is a sports medicine doctor which is a high standard of excellent care! His secretary is excellent and has a huge responsibility of trying to book patients in accordingly! Shoulders are his specialty and I highly recommend Dr. Legay to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon for their shoulder.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Excellent Surgeon. Very busy and so you'll have to wait. Fixed my shoulder so that I can lift weights just 4 months after surgery. No complications. Not the most personable at first, but hey, he fixed me and that's all I care about. I highly recommend for any shoulder issue.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Rotator cuff and ligaments repaired. Excellent job. Nice and explains things well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Strolled into his office an hour 15 minutes late.Proceeds to ask me why I "think" I have problems with my hips-my xrays were on the screen and the report from referring doctor on his desk. Answer his questions-he then shrugs his shoulders and says "probably just a touch of bursitis". After exam, he decides it's not my hips, but my back,and sends me for xrays.His helpful advice?-stay thin.Go for xrays, call for appointment to go over results-rudely told by receptionist "Dr.Legay doesn't deal with backs". I then ask if he is referring me to someone who does, and am then told to go see my family doctor, where I'm told-"oh, it's just a little arthritis. Long story short-it's not "a touch of bursitis", it is two majorly messed up hips that at the very least will require arthroscopic surgery, if not replacements.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

HAD ACL REPAIR, "FASTENER" FELL OUT AT PHYSIO. WAITED A MONTH TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS CAUSING MY KNEE TO BE LOCKED IN A BENT POSITION, BECAUSE HE WENT ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS NEXT DAY... GOING TO PHYSIO EVERY DAY TO HAVE IT MANIPULATED TO TRY AND FREE IT UP, THAT WAS FUN, 4 WEEKS LATER, THATS WHEN HE DID A SCOPE AND FOUND FASTENER LYING IN KNEE JOINT. QUOTE " I WISH I HAD OF DONE AN X-RAY FIRST, WOULD HAVE LOOKED COOL". HOW IS THE REPAIR? "WELL ITS STRETCHED A LITTLE, JUST LIVE WITH IT, SHOULD BE FINE. 2 YEARS LATER DR STANISH REPAIRED MY ACL "PROPERLY" 20 YEARS ALMOST TO THE DAY HAD TO HAVE TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT DUE TO DAMGE CAUSED FROM FASTENER FALLING INTO JOINT. THANKS FOR 17 YEARS OF AGONY! USE LOCTITE NEXT TIME...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr Legay is awesome, because of him I am able to lift weights again and ride my motorcycle. My shoulder would dislocate at various times which caused intense pain, he is a very competent surgeon and a humble down to earth man Tanya Yeo

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. LeGay performed shoulder surgery on me this past summer. He is an excellent surgeon who explains things in detail. Yes you have to wait to see him in clinic for follow-up but he give excellent care. Janice his secretary is also top notch and always answers my calls and is a friendly face to see when I come back for appointments.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Had to wait overtime almost 2 hours. The stuff mislead to the wrong address and finally the Wrong Diagnosis !!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015