Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Saperstein

Dr . Saperstein fixed my knee and I'm back playing tennis without any pain.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I had visited with 4 different orthopedic specialists in Boca, Delray & Boynton Beach. I had a problem with tennis elbow that wasn’t going away. Dr Sapperstein was the last of the physicians I had visited and I was totally impressed with his knowledge & ability to properly diagnose my problem. Dr Sapperstein performed the surgery and my elbow is as good as new. I would highly recommend Dr Sapperstein. He is without doubt one of the best orthopedic surgeons.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Saperstein did my knee replacement, replacing a 10 year old partial knee replacement which had shifted, and the complete knee painful. He called when I returned from the hospital to see how I was doing. He has a personal concern for his patiant's wellbeing. Actually he was reccomended by my 6 year old granddaughter after he treated her broken arm. She said that his touch was very gentle. Children are the best advocates because they are truthful when it comes to saying if it hurt.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I went to see DR. Saperstein a few times , each time when I saw him he did nothing for my condition.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Alan L. Saperstein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet