Ratings for Dr. Regine Bataille

Staff is polite but is quite unprofessional and talk too much with each other. I called to make an appointment once and the receptionist didn't even ask for the patients name. They were forcing and pressuring my daughter to make a decision she was not sure about and extremely mad at us. Surely I will switch to another doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Absolute worst staff i have encountered with my daughter shots. I have visited a couple Pediatricians, and the staff here is unprofessional. They couldn't find my daughter's shots records and hanged up the phone on me when i told them how can they not find the record. Never will go again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

DR. Bataille i must say is awesome and caring but her staff is horrible. The lack of professionalism is very evident. The staff will mess up my son's name on his vaccine paperwork. The staff at times will be performing a task and not let the parent know what is about to happen. The staff will skip you in the line continously and when I went up there once to notify the front desk, the medical assistant just ignored me and continued on her personal conversation on the phone. I was furious but received no apology. If her staff wasn't so horrible I would continue to see her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010