Ratings for Dr. Betty A. Bellman

Dr Bellman is a kind professional and knowledgeable dermatologist. At times had to wait up to 2 hours to see her, even first appointment. Be prepared to wait. She will only check what appointment is for and nothing more. Needs improvement on exiting. Always thinking she will come back to talk to patient about checkup. Doesn't say good bye or anything. Sort of escape the scene so she doesn't have to get any questions to take up her time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Professional friendly staff, excellent doctor would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was going to betty for a while, she really knows her stuff but I decided I will never go there again just because I always wait minimum 1 hour to see her (ok she is not a heart surgeon, give me a break). The last time I went there she had an “emergency” and nobody in her office told me this when I already waited for one hour. I told them if I don’t see betty in 5 minutes they can cancel my file completely, it was beyond rude at that point. Come on we all have jobs, we all need to work, respect everyone’s time!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Please do not go to this doctor. She rushes through appointment and barely answers my questions, she just leaves the room. I was in the room for 1 hour before she came to see me. This is total nonsense.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Bellman is a really great doctor. She knows very much what she is doing and has always given me the right diagnosis. She does excellent body examinations herself unlike other doctors that use a machine or only see you for 5 mins. Her office staff is friendly and helpful. I would not change Dr. Bellman for any other dermatologist and she is very well recommended by myself and all my friends that have gone to see her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

she did run behind somewhat but was professional and nice and tried to really help me with my skin problem.They have real people answering the phone too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Got an appointment the sme day I called. Knowledgeable and knew what was wrong right away. Very nice. Best money spent.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

spends time with you.called me back very fast with my questions. easy to get an apt fast.good helped me with my rash. good bed side mannerran a little behind but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Betty A. Bellman's Credentials

• French

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)