Ratings for Dr. Norina B. Ocampo

Save your time & money!!! Horrible experience, wish I knew and saw all the other negative reviews. Palm beach pediatrics are a million times better. Ocampo's office does not follow protocol and get away with it bc it's a small office and they don't care and do not need to answer to anyone higher then themselves. I have no clue if the dr knows what is going on bc I was told I was not allowed to contact her or make an appointment with her to discuss my problem. Like I said go somewhere..... ANYwhere else I have never heard of an office ran the way this one is. I wouldn't be surprised if its the staff that writes the positive reviews on here! Sneaky, rude, unprofessional, I wouldn't put anything past these people.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Ocampo came very highly recommended to me and after my first visit I could see why. This is a Dr who genuinely cares about each and every one of her patients and takes the time to show it. I have 2 girls, 16 yrs apart and the age difference in my children has practically made me a first time mother again,in October 2012 my little one was hospitalized for 5 days and Dr. Ocampo was there every step of the way. Then with the follow up visit even with a full office, she sat with me and answered every single question and quieted my concerns (she may have even cried with me a little). She continues to respond to every call/concern (even when that call comes in at 1:00am) and has never once made me feel like I was over reacting.In addition, the office staff is equally as genuine and patient. They are quick to fulfill any request and don’t make you feel like you are getting the way of the everyday tasks. Anyone would be lucky to have interaction with this group of people. 6 yrs& counting.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

My son broke his arm, went to ER-confirmed break. Called primary care doctor - Dr Ocampo.Dr Ocampo office manager insisted I drive my son, who was in severe pain, all the way into their office so he could be examined. I explained that he was in pain and if I could get the name of a doctor over the phone that would be preferrable.They told me my insurance required it-which was completely false. He gets into the office, more pain from the Dr speading out his broken fingers, then finally a referral!Afterwards I called the insurance company to ask about whether this was needed, I called the Dr office and told them it was not-well apparently they didn't like that at all!Months later, my daughter had what I found out later was Scarlett Fever. I called them, they made anappointment.Small child is suffering now with high fever.They tell me after I waited 45 mins that the Dr will not see my 6 year old child, they said they sent me a letter stating this. Isn't there an oath-Do No harm.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Go to a different doctor i wish i had! If i got out of there in 2 hours i was lucky! I would get there on time wait a ridiculous amount of time to be called in a room and then have to wait for another 20 minutes once i was in the room. The average time i was there was 2 1/2 hours which is insane. I don't know why I kept going back. Plus they double charged me at least 10 times! I would pay before i went in every time because they don't take you unless you pay first. And yet somehow the next time I would go in they would charge for the previous time which makes no sense. 1. paid before i went in every time 2. they don't let you in unless you pay first.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I think Dr. Ocampo is great. Very knowledgeable,personable with kids and professional. She doesn't rush you out and always answers questions very thoroughly. She has responded quickly when paged after hours - for a pediatric Dr. I rate that very important. The receptionist has been very rude, however recently new one was great. Still a long wait past the appointment time, though. I have waited up to an hour and 10 past our appointment time. All in all I am very thankful and pleased with Dr. Ocampo.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Staff very rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Norina B. Ocampo's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1988)

Oxford