Ratings for Dr. Harish T. Madhav

Great on everything . He takes this time he cares about what you're dealing with and how you feel. He also taught me the importance of make sure you get getting checked and staying clean

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

NUMBER 1 IMPROVED DOCTOR IN MY AREA! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

The Best Gynecologist ever you can talk to him about anything.He is very helpful and always interact with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Madhav and his office are just amazing!!! I can't write enough good things about him and his staff also his office manager/wife who's an absolute gem! If you're looking for a doctor that you can trust and always rely on then look no further because so really can't express my gratitude I have. He's delivered my daughter, my 3 nieces, and my friend's youngest daughter... he has surgically saved one of my ovaries and I can't thank him enough for being the best at everything he does!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Doctor Harish is an amazing OB/GYN! He is very caring and knowledgeable and you notice the passion that he has in what he does. He delivered my first born and soon will deliver my second. I highly recommend him! He answers all your questions and concerns, he makes you feel comfortable during pregnancy, labor and after. His staff is amazing as well very welcoming and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have been with Dr. Madhav since I was twenty years old because I previously had a different gynecologist which was a female that really could care less about my questions. That was very surprising to me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He's patient and incredibly thorough. I recommend him to all my friends .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Worst GYN office the office manger is disrespectful and will not work with you the assistants are very rude and the schedule you an appointment and you end up waiting 2 hrs before getting in. Do not go to them trust me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Madhav and his staff are super friendly and professional! He takes his time with each patient and doesn't rush them. He makes sure to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Love the doc he's excellent. This will be my third deliver with him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Harish T. Madhav's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1978)