Ratings for Dr. Donald Craswell

I really liked Dr Craswell, he made me feel comfortable, he told me all he was doing, he was pleasant, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr craswell is amazing I went in with a really bad toothache he didn't make me wait till the pharasave open he gave me what he thought would help and was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I presented to this Dr as a first time patient, and as a war veteran with PTSD. Dr Craswell was extremely patient with me, quickly and quite correctly assessed by needs that were affected by a complex affliction, and rather than write a prescription that I obviously urgently required, he telephoned the pharmacy and ensured I had what I needed. This man is not my Dr. He was the attending physician at Emerg. I wish I were his patient. I love the way he does business.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Craswell, must have gotten his license from a box of cracker jax! My son had a sports injury & all the good doctor did was give us a prescription & sent us on our way. We were barely with him for 2 minutes. No x-ray, nothing! Later in the day, I went to my own doctor, who sent me back up to the hospital for an x-ray immediately because my son could possibly have a crushed vein or a hair-line fracture of the tibia. So, thanks for all of your medicinal advice, Dr. Craswell. You will never wait on my family again.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Excellent Doctor - always helpful, professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

This doctor will not be missed! I took my 13 year old daughter in to emergency to see Dr. Craswell because she had petechia on varies parts of her body. She was also in tremendous amount of pain on her left side. This doctor did not introduce himself and examined her with the door, left open. Although, he did take x-rays, he missed that her spleen was enlarged and inflamed. No blood work was taken. Dr. Craswell diagnosed her with emotional issues at home. Had he been more thorough with blood work and had taken her pain more seriously, we would not have had to take her to the IWK where she was diagnosed with Leukemia. Her platelet count, the day she was diagnosed was 9. Sadly this doctor still practices medicine at Soldiers Memorial Hospital in Middleton.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

will be sadly missed after June 30th.kind and very helpful

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Craswell is always on top of the problem--he reports, he makes appointments, phones in prescriptions, acts without hesitation if he thinks there is a need--I developed an odd skin spot a year ago and he had it excised and biopsied within a week--this was amazing and he acted because he was taking into account my medical history. The patient feels comfortable talking to this doctor and confident of being listened to. What more can you ask?

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

A really great doctor. Will help you with all problems and is very flexible. Very little wait time and is very prompt.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

No waiting time in his office, punctual, forthright, very pleasant, and pleasant to look at too. Always calls you back with test results - who does that!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007