Dr. Ronald Tuttelman is an exceptional doctor and I am so grateful for him and his wonderful staff! I have had many gynecological issues over the years ranging from cysts and fibroids to endometriosis and a miscarriage but thanks to Dr. Tuttelman's extensive knowledge and deep commitment to his patients I no longer suffer and 6 months ago I gave birth to a happy, healthy and beautiful baby boy! Dr. Tuttelman and his incredible staff have helped me and my family through so much and I honestly couldn't be more grateful. Through multiple surgeries and issues Dr. Tuttelman and his entire office have always been professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I would trust him with my life! He is a constant advocate for his patients and always strives to do his very best for them. Myself, my mother and both of my sisters have been patients of this brilliant man for many, many years. Dr. Tuttelman was instrumental in swiftly diagnosing my sister with an aggressive form of breast cancer through his thorough and comprehensive assessments. Because of the early diagnosis, my sister was successfully treated and is now living cancer free! He honestly is an amazingly brilliant doctor who truly cares. We live in an age where it is rare to have a doctor that is personally invested in his patients and Dr. Ronald Tuttelman is certainly one of those rare exceptions. I have recommended many women to his practice through my 15 years as a long standing patient and will continue to do so! I feel blessed and grateful to know all of my needs are taken care of from not only Dr. Tuttelman himself but his entire staff. They are truly like family!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr.Tuttelman is a Genius !!! A Master in his field , Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to have Dr.Tuttelman as my Doctor , I was looked after so well before , during and after my surgery , Dr Tuttelman performed the supra cervical hysterectomy with the Da Vinci robot on May 6th , I was extremely pleased at how little pain I had for such a major operation and how quick my recovery has been .I totally believe that this is due to Dr Tuttelman's excellent skills as a Surgeon ,him being so very thorough , up front ,honest and professional, I had never had any surgery before and I am very happy to report that my scars are very minimal and its only been 6 weeks , I would also like to thank both Nich and Peter who have been Wonderful and have been a great support from my very first phone call to Dr Tuttelman office back in February , They genuinely care and go above and beyond to help you and make sure you are at ease with all areas of your health and well being , I would Highly recommend Dr Tuttelman and his team , Thank you

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This is my long overdue review for Doctor Tuttelman. I have been a patient since 2007. I suffered from stage 4 endometriosis. I feel very blessed to have been in the hand of Dr. Tuttelman for all those years. Dr. Tuttelman has had most of the same staff all those years and they also have been a blessing. All of them…Kim, Pam, Nich, Peter and few others, have always been professional, very helpful and just plain nice. Some of the reviews are describing Dr. Tuttelman as being blunt…that is true, and he is in a good way. I don’t want fluff and glitters, I want to know what is going on with me, I want to know my options, most of all, I want someone honest that truly cares, and that is Dr. Tuttelman. He also is very smart, knows his stuff, is passionate about what he does, and definitely has a big heart. I had a few surgeries performed by him, even the staff at the hospital speaks very highly of him and respects him. My family and friends that have taken me for each surgeries, have also always been very impressed by him, the way he explained what was going on, the way that he just cared. I highly recommend him, especially if you suffer from endometriosis and are looking for a doctor knowledgeable in treating this disease.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Shopped around when I got new insurance. I called around three places until I called Dr Tuttleman's office. What a find! He is very knowledgable and has a great sense of humor. His staff greets you by name even when your new. His staff helped me with my insurance when I needed tests done and Dr Tuttleman actually called me at night to discuss my results and any other questions I had. The other patients in his waiting room all raved about him and I can see why. Unlike other offices I've been to they don't treat you like your a bother when you walk in. I was upset when my old doctor said he wouldn't take my new insurance but I am happy with Dr Tuttleman.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I just left my first appointment with Dr. Tuttalman and he was funny. I do t know why he said, "God save the queen" because I'm not British, but he had a cute young man at the front counter that had an accent like he was British. I am not comfortable going to gynecologists, and his office made me feel comfortable. The office itself could use redecorating, but I learned that there was 3 things a woman my age was supposed to be doing every year- that I wasn't aware of even though I am religious about keeping my annual check-ups. I am glad there is a practitioner who is good at his craft, cares that my regular screenings are ordered, and that he taught me why I was supposed to have those things done. Why didn't the other doctors tell me what I was supposed to be doing? They better hope there isn't anything wrong with me. This doctor is a throw-back to my old family physician when I was a young girl. I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had to switch doctors because I could not stand how rude his front desk employees are- ALL of them!! I like dr tuttleman but it is impossible to get an appointment with him because of my schedule. I have left his office in tears because of his rude staff. By the way, I did cry in the office before while one of the front desk girls questioned the reason I was crying, asking what is wrong with me. Sorry lady, you are not a doctor, why would I sure that information with you. I honestly do not know how tuttleman could be as busy as he is with the staff he employees. Maybe they can not get a secretary job anywhere else and he feels sorry for them so he keeps them around... Even though they are ruining his business. Doctor tuttleman maybe knowledgable but I agree with a prior post, he is a bit creepy. I'm very happy I have found a new, much more professesional doctor.

Submitted April 22, 2015

The most stressful visit a woman makes is to the gynecologist. Dr Ronald Tuttelman is reassuring, kind and thorough. I have found a great ally in Dr Tuttelman and his fine staff. His care is empeccable.

Submitted April 21, 2015

I met Dr. Tuttelman when my gynecologist had misdiagnosed a serious condition from which I was suffering. I have been Dr. Tuttelman’s grateful patient during the past 17 years. Dr. Tuttelman helped my husband and me through my struggles with infertility and thanks to Dr. Tuttelman’s unparalleled medical knowledge, humor, and encouragement, I was able to conceive and deliver our son 15 years ago. Dr. Tuttelman also performed a much needed hysterectomy using the Da Vinci robot reducing my recovery time to only 2 weeks out of work. I have personally witnessed Dr. Tuttelman’s and his staff’s 100% commitment to his patients. Their Fort Lauderdale office is adorned with holiday cards with pictures of many of the children (some now wearing their college caps and gowns) that he has delivered over the years sent by grateful parents.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I went to him for a second opinion and I never left. He agreed that I needed surgery. I stayed with him because he spent more time with me for a consult than my own doctor did. In addition, he uses the Davinci robot and I only needed 3 weeks off instead of the 4-6 I was looking at with my old doctor. He actually talks to you like a person and his office worked hard to get me a surgery time that worked for my husband and me, not just the doctor. If you need surgery, get another opinion. I am so happy I did!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Ronald M. Tuttelman's Credentials

AARP
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford
UPMC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This was the worst doctor my mother has ever went to . He is too much of a disrespectful A Hole to have such great comments.. During My mothers first appointmen..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ronald Tuttelman is an exceptional doctor and I am so grateful for him and his wonderful staff! I have had many gynecological issues over the years ranging ..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Tuttelman is a Genius !!! A Master in his field , Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to have Dr.Tuttelman as my Doctor , I was looked after ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my long overdue review for Doctor Tuttelman. I have been a patient since 2007. I suffered from stage 4 endometriosis. I feel very blessed to have been..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Shopped around when I got new insurance. I called around three places until I called Dr Tuttleman's office. What a find! He is very knowledgable and has a grea..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just left my first appointment with Dr. Tuttalman and he was funny. I do t know why he said, "God save the queen" because I'm not British, but he had a cute y..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had to switch doctors because I could not stand how rude his front desk employees are- ALL of them!! I like dr tuttleman but it is impossible to get an appoi..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most stressful visit a woman makes is to the gynecologist. Dr Ronald Tuttelman is reassuring, kind and thorough. I have found a great ally in Dr Tuttelman ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Tuttelman when my gynecologist had misdiagnosed a serious condition from which I was suffering. I have been Dr. Tuttelman’s grateful patient during t..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "LOVE him! Finally found a doctor who truly cares! He encourages you to ask questions and answers them in language you can understand."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for a second opinion and I never left. He agreed that I needed surgery. I stayed with him because he spent more time with me for a consult than my..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a long time patient of Dr Tuttelmans and can't begin to tell you how wonderful both he and his staff are! He actually treats his patients with respe..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tuttleman himself is alright, I suppose.. A little on the creepy side. His manner, the way he looks at you, the fact that he acts as if he knows what's wr..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Tuttleman when my insurance changed and I'm sure glad I did. I think they threw away the mold after they made him. He actually explains things in te..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally met doctor Tuttlemen in the emergency room. I had terrible pain, and the doctors there called him because they wanted a gynecology expert to help ..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Tuttelman for over 20 years. He's delivered both of my kids and"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. THE OFFICE STAFF IS UNPROFESSIONAL! Lord help you if your test comes back with negative results...the doctor sends his PA to ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Tuttelman was my doctor for full 10 years... I loved him for being very honest and saying the things how they are! I wrote a lot of positive reviews and..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ronald" to "Ronald M."

October 20, 2013