You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pat Bell

I have been her patient for 30 years and she and her whole team are fantastic! She's gentle and patient with people like me who have phobias and does excellent work.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Bell is amazing. I switched to her 6 years ago. Somehow my previous dentist always determined I needed work done and always maxed out my insurance coverage. Funny how after switching to Dr Bell there have been a few years I only needed cleanings. Dr Bell only does what is necessary and I appreciate that immensely.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I've gone to Dr Bell my whole life and she's always treated me well. She doesn't push for services that you don't need, which is my favourite thing about her. I trust her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr Bell and the staff are fantastic in every way. I have been their patient for approx 20 yrs or close to it and never had a complaint.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Bell is extremely gentle and caring. She never lectures you or makes you feel like a child ( which I have found other dentists will do ) Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and polite. I would receommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Bell has been my dentist for almost 20 years. For most of those years I didn't need anymore than a cleaning and a checkup. Over the Christmas holidays I broke a tooth and Dr. Bell was so accommodating, she agreed to open over the holidays to see me. She is very caring and compassionate and willing to take the time to explain procedures and options. I like that she doesn't recommend expensive unnecessary work. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr Bell is a very competent dentist.I have complete confidence in her judgement.Rarely do I have to wait and I am always able to get an emergency appointment when needed. I have no complaints. Staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Top notch dentist. Too bad we had to move to another province.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The office is well run, you never have to wait. Emergency appointments are always available. Staff are friendly and competent. Dr Bell is quiet but she is an excellent dentist. I trust her judgment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr.Bell is an excellent dentist and runs a great practice. She is extremely knowledgeable and good at what she does. Her new practice is great.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Pat Bell's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been her patient for 30 years and she and her whole team are fantastic! She's gentle and patient with people like me who have phobias and does excellent ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bell is amazing. I switched to her 6 years ago. Somehow my previous dentist always determined I needed work done and always maxed out my insurance coverage. ..."

September 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "B3L 4G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2625 Joseph Howe Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024531007".

June 3, 2015