Ratings for Dr. Debbie Marchand

She's a terrible doctor .I wouldn't take my dog to her!She is rude and nasty !Go elsewheres.The vet would give you better service then her

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

We do not have choices around here it her or Collins yoh take your pick

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I can't stand this bit*h I'm on methadone and decides to drop it to 5 Mls and its suppose to be 1 ml at a time and everytime I mention about my anxiety she doesn't want to hear it fking rude piece of sh*ts I'm changing my doctor too idc what she says I'm standing my fking ground every time I go there I'm always the last one so they can all go fk themselves rude c*nts

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I dropped Dr.Marchand as my doctor last month. Cannot stand her and I'm going to find another doctor who has respect and is not nosy like her. Witch doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

One of the rudest human beings I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Would not go back, or recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

She is a stupid stupid botch.She is a horrible doctor .Almost killed my mother !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I have to go and see her today and I'm not looking forward to it. She was being rude a few months ago and I did not do anything to her to make her act that way. She's just rude and someone else should take her place as a Doctor. Someone with better bed side manners and who shows respect with the patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Unfortunatley been a patient of hers for a while due to lack of choices. Without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure to meet. Here are just a few reasons why: - Books appointments in 5 minute intervals. Which of course leads to a packed waiting room. - She does not care what your problem is...only which pill she can drive down your throat the quickest. -Does not look at your chart. Asks same questions she asked last visit. -Horrible bedside manner. -Nosey, rude. I have really no idea (other than no other choice) how this "doctor" has any patients at all. Stay far away from this one!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Have had to see her for a few years because of Dr. Shortage in this town. I have a chronic illness which I see a specialist for, but after 2 major surgeries now in 2 years. She never once asks how I am getting along with it . I get my prescription refills now and get the heck out. She is even to lazy to look at your chart to see what she has perceived you previously, you have to bring your pill bottles with you. She is always late! Never apologizes to the full waiting room of patients when she finally does arrive. And is very rude, you never feel you can talk to her about anything.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr Marchand is not a good doctor.Dont ho to her ever.She noses into your business and repeats stuff to other people!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016