Ratings for Dr. Scott Mawdsley

Informative and very patient. He takes his time in explaining everything and is very thorough. The whole staff is wonderful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I saw Dr. Mawdsley for both of my pregnancies. Yes is an amazing doctor. Yes, as others have stated there is sometimes a bit of a wait but lets be honest, every doctor I or my childreb have seen have terrible wait times. I found Dr. Mawdsley to have terrific bedsidr manner. He answered all of my questions and took great care of my children throughout my pregnancies. He airs on the side of caution and sent me for additional ultrasounds to monitor growth and development. I'm a nervous person and he made me feel completely at ease. His nurses as great, especially Justine. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

great dr,, treated us very well and always informed us of what was happening,, his staff was also wonderful

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Mawdsley is one of the first doctors to take My pain seriously. He performed a hysterectomy and cyst removal, along with removing endometriosis. My surgery could not have gone better. His incision is immaculate. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and is willing to take the time to answer questions. I have been pain free since my surgery. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I have yet to visit this clinic and not have to wait at least an hour. Even when my appointment was for 930am. How can you be an hour behind this early in the day. Also had a uterine biopsy here. Worst pain of my life. No anaesthetic used. Worse than 36 hours of labor and child birth!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Consistently late for every appointment. Bedside manner is terrible. Is socially awkward and treats you like you are wasting his time

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had heard that's Dr Mawdsley's bedside manner left something to be desired, but I had no issues with his approach. He took the time to explain everything to me and answered my questions satisfactorily. He was a bit late for both of my appointments with him, but given that both were midday appointments, understandable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Mawdsley is perpetually late, with a complete disregard for his patient's time. Having your appointment rescheduled because they are "closed" mid-week and waiting over an hour for an appointment is not unheard of.... truly disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I seen Dr Mawdsley 3 times now, the first was to get info on the IUD, the second was to have inserted and the 3rd was to follow up and check the placement. He is a fantastic doctor and very personable. He also obviously cares about his patients because I had the IUD put in a few years ago by a different gynaecologist and she didn't offer any follow up appointments at all. The nurses that work in his office are also amazing! Very easy to talk to. I was hesitant about having a male gynaecologist as I am 26 and not very open but he made me feel very comfortable! I recommend him 100000%!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I would never go back to him or recommend him to anyone . Every pap he gave me was very painful and made me bleed... worst experience at a doctors office ever..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016