Ratings for Dr. Larry H. Mufson

I first visited Dr. Mufson for my AFIB condition, wherein he immediately called, using his cell phone, a cardiac surgeon in West Palm who specializes in the treatment of AFIB. This was done immediately, without dangerous prescription medication. I underwent successful ablative surgery and have been seeing Dr. Mufson since. He is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to not only answer questions, but explain his reasoning. I would recommend him to all who are in need of a thorough, competent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Found Dr. Mufson a great doctor who listens to my medical problems and has made the right diagnose every time. Would recommend him vey highly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Did test needed and has a dry humor but nice. I was pleased with him...

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Best doctor ever! Was on time, listened to my problems, and the medication he prescribed helped very much. Thank you Dr. Mufson!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Rude. Talks too fast. I found another doctor who was more polite. I'm happy with the new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

great md knew what my problems were and addressed them skillfully nice guy shares my love for jazz

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Larry H. Mufson's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL