Ratings for Dr. George Davis

I had surgery on my hand for trigger finger on my Pinky. After about two weeks the full bandage came off and I went for physio and they advised then the finger opened up so they suggested I see the surgeon again before they would do physio I called but could not get to see him and was told to go to my family Dr. which I did and he put a couple of steri stips and some Fucidin cream.When I finally got to see Dr Davis he was furious I went to my DR saying he knows nothing about hand surgery and I should have followed his post op instructions .I had enough of his belittling me and told him he never gave me any post op instructions and he would not see me and I was told to go to my Dr ,and he does have a medical degree.He then started to treat me with a little more respect. He is a good surgeon but it did take almost a year ff physio and although the finger is straight it is still stiff and some numbness unless I really work with it. Not sure if I had the choice that I would have had it done.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Had a Large Tumor removed from my long finger and ive never experienced a greater surgery! I had more info from him and his staff that I felt totally relaxed and was smiling as I went to sleep! Thank you team Davis

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I went to Dr Davis a few years ago for bags under my eyes and hooded eyelids. He recommended that I have a brow lift or I wouldn't be happy with the result. He said that they cut from one ear to the other across the top of your head. He said don't worry the scar will be hidden in your hair line. Within a couple of months my hair started falling out. I have visible scar line on the sides of my head so I cant have short hair or wear my hair in a ponytail anymore. I have half the hair thickness I had and also have one eyebrow considerably lower than the other causing one still droopy eyelid. I wish he would never have recommended the brow lift as it as mentally changed me forever.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Both my mother and I had breast reductions done by Dr. Davis. We were both pleased with the outcomes of our surgery as well as his caring manner,efficiency, thoroughness and extent of his knowledge throughout entire experience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Davis is extremely knowledgable and I am so happy I went to him for my recent surgery. Before going, I read a few comments on here and was a little nervous about going because of some of the comments, but I have to disagree with all of the negative feedback on this website. I realize we all have our own experiences but if he is going to perform surgery on you, listen to the instructions he gives to recover and have less scarring, what to do/not to do, etc. I would call Dr. Davis a perfectionist and an artist at what he does. I recommend him to anyone and I am glad I got referred to him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Davis missed my tumor in my bronchi. He jumped to diagnose me with asthma. He did no diagnostic testing. He never asked to see the CD results of my chest cat scan that my primary physician finally ordered. He then diagnosed me with vocal chord disfunction. He advised against a bronchoscopy. Both the scan and the bronchoscopy identified the tumor. I lost several months being diagnosed, causing my surgery to be more extensive and a longer recovery.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I found Dr. Davis to be friendly and very skilled, I was confident and relaxed going into surgery and the outcome was very good. He does expect patients to follow his instructions. I wish he had given better info re post-op, e.g. a handout with progressive exercises (hand surgery).

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Ok first let me say this doc is AWESOME! He is caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I came to Dr. Davis upon a referral from a friend. From the initial assessment, through my surgery and followups, I felt totally at ease with Dr. Davis. His friendly demeanor and cheerful smile always made me feel like I was the most important person in his office. He will make sure you know all the facts and he will follow you up. I had my procedure on a Wednesday at 12:30 and by 6:00pm, I was home, comfortable and pain free. All of the people in the clinic are wonderful and the women in his office are second to none. I will not hesitate to see Dr. Davis again, when the time comes that I need a little "plumping up". HATS OFF!! My boobs look great, I feel great .. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

ok I don't know where to begin, I could scream!!!! Anyone thinking of going to this doctor, please don't!!!he's a hack job! I have been suffering for 3 years with the results of my breast implants.I cry often about everything he did to me. He was extremely rude and not imformative at all! in fact he yelled at me about asking too many questions and I didn't even get answers. He rushed me into my decision and overpriced it. I was only 19 so I just wanted it done and i didn't know better. after my surgery,I looked like one one of those women that had breast implants that went wrong. different sizes, shapes, and huge jagged scars in the middle of my breasts. ALL WRONG!!! I recently have been searching another surgeon to fix his work and I found out that his scars were extremly large and wrong procedure. I am now scarred for life and it can never be fixed. his work will always deform me. I sit here crying and hoping no one makes this mistake like me.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010