Ratings for Dr. Brad Izzard

Almost always on time for appointments. He is efficient and is quick to address the issue at hand. I have been referred to various specialists over the years when required. He may not have the warmest bed side manner, but I have always felt listened to and appreciate his practical approach that is solutions focused.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Not easy to deal with, very impulsive, says one thing one time and the opposit another time, very moody. I hope tof find someone else before too long, anyone would be better the this guy.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Izzard is reasonable, listens to concerns, follows up with required treatment and is on time without making me feel rushed in my appointment. He has been very helpful in helping me manage my health conditions.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Izzard has provided our family with great care. He listens to concerns and offers helpful advice and timely treatment. He is almost always on time. I have never felt rushed in an appointment, although I like a direct and efficent approach. He's follows up on concerns with referrals when needed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Izzard is professional, empathetic, and offers practical and efficient care. He has been helpful in managing my chronic illness. I certainly appreciate his prompt appointments. He values his patients time. Thankful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Been seeing him for 18 years, never liked him but stuck with him due to the difficulty in finding a new doctor. He glances back and forth between my chest and face but mostly stares at his computer while talking to me. He's never gave me any advise I didn't already know, he's my medium to drugs.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Izzard for many years.. I have never met any Doctor more professional than Dr. Izzard.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Izzard is a very rude, condecending doctor who refuses to treat over-weight people with any sort of dignity. Worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune of visiting.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I take my son to Dr. Izzard and he's great. He's pragmatic, reasonable and thoughtful - he doesn't jump to conclusions. He's great with my son and brings calm to all of our questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Not impressed. I've been going to him for several years. He is not interested in finding the cause of an issue that has been ongoing for months. He is careless and doesn't listen to what you tell him. Presently looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016