Ratings for Dr. DAVID I. Kurtz

Dr. Kurtz is a good surgeon with perhaps the worst bedside manner in the history of medicine. Where the lack of communication is most telling was nearly a complete lack of details about the procedure, how long I would need to stay in the hospital and potential complications. Like most doctors Kurtz under-medicates for pain and anxiety, both prior to and after the surgery. Even though this was a laproscopic surgery, I still came away with a large, unsightly scar. While Dr. Kurtz is a decent surgeon, the hospital he works at is dreadful. I wouldn’t take my neighbor’s yappy dog to Good Sam. The hospital is old, dingy and is long past its prime. The highlight of procedure was the cramped pre-op room with dirty windows and nothing but curtains between patients. At one point there were three of us patients all staring at one another across the room, which was both uncomfortable and a little creepy. Find the nicest facility you can and then ask for a list of surgeons who work there.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. DAVID I. Kurtz's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

GHI