Ratings for Dr. Trent B. Warren

Very poor service. “Doctor” Warren is rude, aggressive, had poor listening skills and is generally very jaded. Trent stormed out of the appointment when I asked him to slow down and allow me to explain my situation. Very pathetic behavior. Should probably retire instead of giving poor medical care. Would not ever go back.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I appreciate his direct manner. His ability to dismiss possibilities with factual information and his willingness to continue searching for answers. He is practical and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

My wife and I trust Dr. Warren with our now, almost 2 month old daughter. He has treated her with respect, and his office staff is always kind. Can't imagine the kind of individuals leaving nasty remarks on this website about Dr. Warren. - Keller Family

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

VERY RUDE! Took my 7 month old son in who had a fever of 101.6 for the first time and he wasnt sleeping or eating. Trent was so rude he told us, "why would you bring him in if you know he is sick, he is a baby and in daycare he is always going to be sick. You only need to bring him in if you dont know what is wrong with him." Honestly we had no idea what was wrong with our son, we just knew he wasnt feeling well. WE arent the doctor and well when you are sick arent you supposed to go to the doctor? Needless to say we will NEVER go back to him. Worst doctor we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Rude and dismissive.Saw him when my doc was out.Never again.Minimized and talked down to me.My husband sees him and he is rude to him and will not listen.Refused to fax a RX to our mail order RX company,said "too much trouble".Annual physical is about 2 minutes long.Does not run age appropriate routine tests.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Rude, no compassion, horrible office manner. My husband and I went with my father who needs higher level of care. Shouted and screamed at us from the hall disagreeing for need for electric wheelchair. (My father can no longer walk or transfer on his own.) Would not come in the room to talk. The whole waiting room heard the exchange and looked at us as we left.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Oncall Dr. tonight was Trent Warren. He was arrogant and uncaring. He didn't listen to me and actually insulted my wife, who has a 103 degree fever, by asking if she has never had a flu before. I had just finished explaining that she had one last week, and that her entire body hurts. He said to just stay home let the swine flu run its course.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

He is observant, is able to assess quickly & well, hears your answer when he asks a question. His overall knowledge, clarity, & focus inspire confidence.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Trent B. Warren's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Canby, OR