Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Harper

The best doctor I ever went to. Caring,t and she takes her time to make sure all concerns are addressed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Harper delivered our daughter and she was amazing through the pregnancy and during her birth. Great doctor

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

She is TERRIBLE. This lady gave us our due date. We asked "will you be around for our delivery? Or we'll get a different Dr." She YES OF COURSE.... She went on a 2 week vacation all thru our due date. So..., to avoid some other unknown dr my wife instead opted for the c section 2 weeks earlier 1 day before Harpr went away. Tough choices she gave my wife.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr harper is an excellent dr, I am very comfortable around her. I had a procedure done in her office and she called in the late evening to check on me( how many drs actually do that). I am very pleased with not only her knowledge but her complete attention when I'm in her office. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Harper is a ok, not the greatest. She's very sarcastic. Doesn't explain much about your pregnancy and what to expect. Not personable, just there do the bare minimal. Staff is terrible bunch of old rude hags. Wait there 45 mins for my appointment, ask the lady at the front what was taking so long, she said that dr Harper has a lot of patients. I told her what was the point of me making an apponintment. There was no one waiting for dr Harper except for me. Please stay far away from this place!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr Harper delivered my baby boy on 10/27/13. I had the easiest delivery I could ever imagine and she made sure everything went so smoothly. I have complete confidence in Dr Harper. She is very knowledgable and has great experience. I just referred her to my friend who is pregnant and looking for a good dr.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Please skip Dr.Harper she had a student teacher do my exam. She won't order test that you need even if you have insurance she just want to keep billing you for office visits. And look at her open letter from the medical borde. After reading that I wouldn't have her deliver my baby. The other doctors there are great!! But stay away from Dr.Harper

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Harper and staff are great. Dr. Harper makes what is an uncomfortable visit for some extremely easy.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Excellent Gyn. Dr Harper is very caring and compassionate. She takes her time with her patients and makes them feel at ease. There should be more doctors out there like Dr Harper. She is "old School" and one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I love Dr. Harper! She has been my OBGYN ever since I gave birth to my beautiful son, Giovanni. She has been so knowledgeable, patient, kind,and understanding. I have since referred her to some of my friends that are pregnant and they all have great things to say as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Harper's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)