Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Reines

He was my doctor for a very short time. I was not pleased at all with his demeaner. He also prescribed high blood pressure medication when I did not need it. Worst doctor I have ever used. Keep moving guys!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Oh I am elated looking at this page. I agree with everything that was said by everyone else, except the one comment (which he probably wrote). His office is disgusting. all the seats were stained (I couldn't find one to sit in), the plants in the waiting room were dead. The office smelled like a big cigarette. They put me in a room and I almost tossed my cookies it smelled so bad. I told the front desk lady I would wait in the area near her office. Then I go in and see him. I started telling him about my health issues and he told me NOT TO TALK, he will ask the questions. He said I was not disabled, yet I have right heart failure, my pulmonary valve is leaking 53% blood or more by now. I am scheduled to have my valve replaced at the beginning of August. I also have chronic pain in my back from open heart surgery when I was young and then major car accidents. I brought him my most up to date copy of x-rays (1 month old), he refused to accept them and started yelling at me in the hallway to take the x-ray or I will be denied by Social Security. I cried the whole time I was there. I thought maybe if I go to the doctor Social Security recommends, I will get approved. I had no idea he get $175 for this. I was denied the first go around. I am in the process of an appeal and I hope the new panel of doctors do not read his letter to SS, instead I hope they read the letter from my very well known cardiologist. I will file a complaint, I was holding off to see how my appeal comes out. Stay far away from this so called doctor...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This man is nothing but a Dr. for disability,, and would not even consider him a capable veterinarian. He does not care about your health and should be investigated. He will sell your soul for 175 dollar check from disability to say you are not disabled. He was texting on his phone half of the time I was with him, and did not report one of my problems in his report. He says there is nothing wrong even though I have had neurologist at memorial hospital say different. His office is filthy and smelled, he smelled and there were roaches in his exam room. If you are really concerned for your health find another doctor. There is an animal hospital across the street, you are better of there. I am in the process of reporting him maybe if others did the same the would shut this fraud and his dirty office down.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Reines is a great PCP. He has always been knowledgable and helped me make smart, long term decisions about my health. His staff has always been helpful and accommodating. Perhaps the wait time can be a little long but everyone is handled professionally and the wait is no longer than in other doctors' offices.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Horrible experience. I'm finding a new doctor. The office is dirty and disorganized, and the wait time is outrageous. Especially in this economy, when patients take time away from work to see the doctor, you would think they would at least try to run on schedule. Dr. Reines is rude. He scowls, tosses a urine cup at you, and is unapologetic about the wait. I don't know why anyone would see this doctor again if there is any other choice.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I got a bruise from blood being drawn poorly. The office was unkept and out of date. Tape was holding the wallpaper on the wall.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Richard A. Reines's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL