Ratings for Dr. Andres Mencia

Fraudster. Stay away and keep elders away from him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He is in and out in less than 5 minutes. All smiles, but tells you nothing. Have been 3 times...twice prescriptions were written incorrectly and pharmacy would not refill had to drive back to office. Billing problems after every visit. Still working on first office call after 1 year and 8 months later. Staff and billing department are clueless.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Mencia is an excellent Dr. He does not spend much time with you during appointments unless you ask him to, which is the reality of our healthcare system, but if you ask he is always very accommodating with his time. Very thorough, also has background in phsyc and alternative medicine, which he doesn't promote much, but is nice to find in a doctor. Staff is great, and get routine complete testing annually, or complete tests for am medical concerns I have.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Very good experience nice people good atention. No complain at all. He is one of the few docs that give the patient time.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I just had a few incidents with the office of Dr Mencia. I went in for normal fasting bloodwork and I received a bill from a Molecular lab for $1100. I found out someone from his office signed my name and billed my insurance company. Which to me is forgery. And then had the nerve to bill my insurance company. After looking further into things I got copies of my last few visits. Unbelievable. I went to the office for allergy test and then to get the results of my lab work. Unbelievable what he wrote as diagnosis. So the few of you who think he is wonderful, get a copies of your office visits, and read what is being billed to your insurance companies

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Horrible experience and the staff in Ft. Lauderdale are rude. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. Dr. Mencia is his own biggest fan. His only concern is money and not your health. My insurance company is conducting an investigation for bogus charges.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Went in for pain blood work & tried to push chemical peels for my skin. If you need quality care go somewhere else

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

This doctor is the worst person to work for he shows no appreciation to his employees, he wants to work them like dogs and at the end of the year shows no thanks.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

this doctor commits fraud on a daily basis. he lies and cheats his patients. perfomrs unethical treatments and constantly makes peoplke think hes a good man. his wife is a psyco who pushes patients into havinbg procedures and steal from insurance companies. they have assistants do both medical nad dental work.sterilization is poor and most medications are expired or bought from gray market companies.it is scary to see all the things they do he has a mistress andis constantly molesting female employees when you dont do the twisted fradulent and illegal things they expect from you they fire you he should be brought to justice and punished

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

The experience I have had with this physician has been horrible. His staff is unprofessional. The diagnosis was incorrect. Thank God I received a second opinion...and a third. The technician who performed my ultrasound was rude and did not know what he was doing. I had a second ultrasound performed by a professional. I will never go back again.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Andres Mencia's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois