Ratings for Dr. Elena R. Valor

I want to say thank you to Dr Elena Valor and all her staff She is a great doctor ,she really cares for her patients. I never saw any doctor in Miami spending so many times with the patients. She is the best Her staff is very friendly, They are always ready to help, no matter if they are busy. I love to go to see my doctor .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have been around different doctors office in the past few years due to insurance plan changes. the best thing that has ever happened to me in this regard is finding Dr. Valor she was kind sweet and very compassionate. she asked if I had waited long and when I told her about 40 min she said well now its your turn and I will be here as long as i need to, that is why you may have to wait, but when she gets to you she is all ears great experience

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

She is a beautiful caring person takes her time explains everything and staff is very kind also.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Elena Valor approximately 10 years. She honors her profession with dedicated responsibility, a wealth of expertise, and sincere compassion. Her knowledge and wisdom is very evident in her work. She takes time to listen to her patients; conducts a thorough physical exam and accurately provides the right treatment to her patients. She truly treats her patients like family and goes beyond her duties to help others in need. The staff is wonderful, warm and professional. I feel privileged to have her as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Valor was great, very friendly. Listen to all our complaints and send for lab work. Staff was nice. Everyone had a great sense of humor, made my husband and I laugh almost the whole time we were there. I will definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Im a diabetic and the lab work they did was only for vitamin D plus she didnt even check the pains I was complaining about...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I think she needs to spend more time with patients. She is too fast for older patients. But I loved her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Elena R. Valor's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1984)