Ratings for Dr. Rene Andino

Excellent Drs and staff!!! This a great place for your child healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Excellent doctor very caring explain concern very progrsional

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Staff is horrible, I was taking my daughter and after many visits with or without appointment. I would loose an entire day of work waiting at their office. Got fed up at tryed transferring to another pediatrician. I had to fight with them for 3 months to release medical records, I filed a complain with the Better Business Berau in order for the new pediatrician to get my daughters chart. Finally, when they received the records I come to find out my daughters vaccines were not up to date for 1.5 years, what pissed me off the most is that the timed I went I asked to see if they were up to date and on her third birthday I called to find out as well and they said she was fine. Mind u my daughter is turning 4 years old in 3 months. She was late in two vaccines. They are neglegent!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

TERRIBLE pediatrician and staff. They are inept! Spare yourself the headache and take your child elsewhere where they do provide the care they need!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have a son with autism. Dr. Andino is the best Pediatrician in the world. He always care about the feelings of my son and mines too. He listen, he takes his time and he always worries for my son as a member family. I feel more than happy to have Dr. Andino as a Pediatrician of my son for almost 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I have this doctor for both of my two daughters since my little one was 2, but I left the office, because it was always to many people in the waiting room, and the waiting time was horrible, but I went back this month of Aug, and I was able to get apt same day, not to many people, not much waiting and the doctor was adorable.. Will go there again for life...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I brought my daughters to this doctor after having bad experiences with our 7 year pediatrician. The treatment received at this office and by this doctor was truly excepetional. I would recommed this doctor to anyone. This man is a true doctor by that I mean he is doing this as a passion and not a job or money making scheme.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Andino is really the best. He was my pediatrician as a teen and has been my two children's doctor since birth. We love him. He answers all your questions and really shows warmth and concern.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

My daughter has had Dr. Andino since the day she was born. He has excellent bedside manners with his patients. Very good communication with parents concerns. Never had to wait long time in waiting room which is a big plus.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. HE'S BEEN MY DAUGHTERS DOCTOR SINCE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN AND SHE WILL BE 2 IN NOVEMBER AND HE'S BEEN ATTENDING HER SINCE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE HIM FOR NO ONE. WHENEVER I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DAUGHTER AND I DONT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT THEY ALWAYS TAKE ME NO MATTER WHAT HE'S ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY I'VE NEVER FOUND NO DOCTOR LIKE THIS SO I WILL NOT CHANGE HIM FOR ANYONE.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Rene Andino's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1985)