Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Zalis

I was going to Dr Zalis for years with no concerns. However lately when I went he was rude and their office had no parking and they also had a wait for hours. The office could have at least advised that the wait would be long and I would have gone back another day.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Zalis is a rare gem of a practitioner. He is exceptionally well educated and knowledgeable of the latest developments in medicine. Thorough is an understatement. I couldn't be in better hands and would go out of my way to see him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

My family has been going to this office for about 20 years. In recent months we have been very disappointed to the point of considering looking for a new primary.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I have been going to Dr Zalis for twenty years. He has always made me feel comfortable and taken great care of my needs. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr Zalis has been my MD for 10+ years, and I feel he is a wonderful, very thorough, well educated, and keeps ups with the latest medical developments... He is willing to spend time with his patients to make sure they are getting proper care and is great at teaching disease process and medications. I have never felt rushed with him, nor have I ever left the office confused about a new diagnosis or medication. There is always a wait, and I feel this is okay because I know that when it is my turn I will be getting the same time and attention spent with me. My only negative remark would be his office staff. One of his newest staff members is very unprofessional, always talking about her personal life, not answering the phone correctly, etc. You can wait 20 minutes on the phone just to get an appointment. Its so bad that I used to actually drive over to make appointments when I lived closer. Checkout is usually speedy though.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Since 1983 he took care of me and someone that i took care for so many years,Dr. Zalis was very attentive to my need and the lady i was taking,I understand it is not allway easy in this world to be accepting the truth but he is a honnest Dr.and if he tell you as is sometime it is the best RX that we recive for free

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

He is a very good and thorough doctor. He wants to make sure he covers all the bases, and not leave anything to chance. He has been my physician for many years. He is very direct, and may lack is some diplomacy sometimes, but when you are dealing with your health, better to get straight to the point, and have a plan, than to have anything be ambiguous.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I'm not sure how good of a doctor he is because I had no chance to find out. I went in with a problem and he did nothing but insult and embarrass me. I hope no one has to go through the pain and humiliation he caused me. He is a horrible person, which makes for a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Brian A. Zalis's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL