Ratings for Dr. Elham H. Elzind

worst doctor ever ! she is very very rude and i had a terrible experince with her.she was yelling at me while i was in labor ! because she thinks that i didnt push enough ! she is a horrible person and her way very harsh.i dont recommend her to anybody and she left me a very bad memory for vaginal delivery and she threatened me she would send me to c-section unless i push the way she wants ! 4 days after delivery i called her as i felt something went wrong with stitches she made , she refused to check on me and talked in a very rude way . 2 weeks later , , on my last visit she discovered that i need a new stitches so she made them without any Anesthesia ! more over she refused to talk to us unless she gets all her money upfront and cash !!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

She is very very bad. Really it was terrible time to deal with her, and I regret that I choose her as a doctor to deliver my baby. And I have a doubt that she is a doctor. I advice every body to not go to her. She is crazy person. Realy.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

This doctor is a horrible person with no emotion. I was losing my baby and she treated it as a joke. She told me that there was good news and bad news. The bad news was my baby's heart stopped beating and the good news was that I was losing the baby on my own. I'm 22 years old and don't deserve the disrespect that this doctor has shown me. My friend went to her, who is in her late 40s and she told her she didn't want to deliver babies anymore. That's okay, but she has no right to treat me or anyone as an animal. She didn't prescribe me prenatal vitamins Or take my blood work. She knew that my field of work involved lifting and didnt tell me what to eat or not to eat. She also was rude to me for saying I'm sorry.. She told me it was time to grow up because I would rather have a dnc than collect pieces of my miscarriage to bring to her. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She it extremely unprofessional and out of line. Seriously, I could sue her and much more. Don't use her!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Had been going to her since I was 16, now 29 as my Gyno. Started seeing her during my pregnancy and my husband and I always felt as if she was rushing us out of the office ro sending us to another Dr. because she didnt have enough time to sit and go over things patiently. I should have gone with my gut because at 7 month check up I left crying, with her not caring at all! she came in saying something rude about cancelling a previous appointment, didnt ask me any questions on how I was feeling, etc.. Then afer asking her to clarify a few things she started yelling at me saying I was asking too many questions too many times! She basically got up and shut the door in my face! I went out and asker her why she was being nasty and she said I kept asking her too many questions. Then said, well what are you going to do about it, I said, find another Doctor!!! And left crying. The front desk girls were nice but watch out because that place is as filthy as her attitude!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

As stated by the other user, there may be a culteral differences. Dr Elzind delivered my healthy baby boy a week ago and recommend her to everyone. She was informative about what she wanted to do and though I was late in my due date did not push to induce me. She wanted to wait and see what the baby did. Also, her staff recently changed at the beginning of the year, and things are much more organized and friendly. I really felt as if the staff and doctor truly cared about me and my baby. The staff always knew my name and remembered when the baby was born hen I called to make my follow up. All in all she is a great doctor who has been practicing for many years and is still progressive but not overly aggressive.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I found her very nice, very warm and very relaxing. Her staff too! I think many of the complaints result from cultural differences. I am foreign and use to foreign doctors, and what people call her abruptness and rudeness is basically her telling you nothing to worry for. I didnt find her condescencing, I didnt find her irratable, I didnt find her rude. I found her very warm. And I was very comfortable with her. I choce her because she is foreign and not american. I didnt wait as long as I expected, and even if I had waited it woldnt be an inconvienance. I am used to waiting up to three hours for a doctor. One has to understand that sometimes a more important problem has occured over a routine exam. :).

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

ummm.... i dont know if this is the same OBGYN i went to because when i went she was extremely nice & helpful due to the fact that i didnt have any insurance, i was 18 and wanted birth control. she was helpful, respectful, and made me feel very comfortable. i would definetly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

First visit when doing my pap smear it kind of hurted so i made a sound and she told me that im over reacting b/c she wasnt in all the way, which was kind of rude. Being that this is my first time pregnancy she never gave any pamphlets or books to read. The visit seemed kind of rushed, but i dont feel like going through the trouble of finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

i can relate to everyone. I always felt uncomfortable in her office. I had a total hysterectomy 2 yrs ago, what I thought anyway. after the surgery i find out she didnt do it all. I found another dr , who is very nice and total me he couldnt believe what she did. he is going to finish the surgery. do it right. no more pain. thank god.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Horrible experience! This woman made me never want to go see another gynecologist again! I went in for a routine exam and left crying b/c although I had what turned out to be a large (11 cm) cyst on my right ovary, she told me I could have ANYTHING, including an STD. Very rude woman with horrible people skills. Would NOT recommend her to anyone. I spoke to another girl that used her b/c of her prices (she's the lowest price to use in Fort Lauderdale for us non-insurance people)she was also VERY disappointed with how her baby was delivered-and vowed to never use her again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Elham H. Elzind's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1979)