Ratings for Dr. Todd K. Vanheest

I went through two pregnancies and deliveries with Dr. VanHeest and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

He is an amazing doctor!! I had gone into the ER with abdominal pain and it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. VanHeest was patient with me, explained all the options with me, and stayed at the hospital late just to make sure I was taken care of. He is a great doctor. The nurse in his office is sweet and caring. Every time I called she would answer all my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Van Heest delivered all 4 of our children. He's very knowledgable, empathetic, kind, godly man. Despite somewhat disagreement for no epi or very few pain meds, he complied and didn't push his views. I'd highly recommend and be confident in him as an OB.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

He is an awesome dr.very helpful,knowledgeble,great bedside manner. caring very patient with me.he is definetly worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He is an amazing Doctor, unlink any other that I have been to in the past. He is so kind, respectful, and patient. He always answers your questions to the point where you understand, and never rushes you either. He truly cares about his patients! ....I wouldn't go to any other Doc. in the area!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Best OB I've ever had! Very knowledgeable, listens closely, sypathetic, kind. I am a patient with multiple issues, relatively complicated, and doc is always coming up with different, creative ways of treating all of my diseases with minimal meds. Good man. Professional. Always late -- ALWAYS worth the wait!! God bless him, if he moves, I'm moving too!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

would not listen to the patient thought she did not know what she was talking about could have turned out very bad.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

The most open-minded OB-Gyn in the area. Takes time to listen to patients. Very understanding and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Todd K. Vanheest's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Zeeland, MI