Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Ress

I've had a procedure done to remove fat from my stomach and the results were just fabulous. Dr. Ress and his staff are very pleasant. I'm glad I chose him. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Went there to have Dysport and he did a horrible job. My eyebrows are not even and my eyes look horrible. His assistant came into the room and could see what happened right away and told me he probable will do a little touch up so I would look better. So when he comes into the room he tells me I have loose skin. Seriously? What a joke. Went to a P.A. where my friend has her Botox done and she said it was done wrong . It has been almost 4 weeks so she told me the bad news was I now have to wait it out but the good news it will dissolve. A plastic surgeon is suppose to be a artist , hate to see one of his face lifts.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Awful surgeon. Do not recommend. Should go into early retirement before he kills someone

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I had an excellent experience with both dr Ress and his office staff. Nothing but a professional and caring environment. I am more than happy with the results of my eyelid surgery. Follow up was extraordinary. I can not believe some of the poor reviews on this site and wonder if competition would go as far as to post bad reviews. I only can highly recommend Dr Ress and his staff

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Ress operated on the wrong part of my face and left me with a horrible inch and a half long scar. He was supposed to take out a tiny skin cancer, and he ended up cutting my face and stitching it up. My Dermotologist confirmed the wrong area of my face was cut, and that way too much skin was removed. My Doctor had another patient also with a botched surgery. I screamed when I saw he operated on the wrong spot and asked to speak with him at the surgery center. He would not talk to me and did not say he was sorry. I now look like I was in a car accident. Please just have the MOHS surgery at your Dermatologist office, if I car help others it will give me some comfort.

Submitted November 5, 2016

I recently had the vaser lipo and I have to say Dr. Ress was the best. I was nervous and he took the time to make sure I was comfortable through the whole surgery. Next day, I was even able to drive to follow up appt. No scars, excellent results. I gave 4 for staff and punctuality as they tend to be somewhat late with the appts but this is not Dr's Ress fault they just book too many people. He takes his time to explain any question you may have and best he would not try to sell you anything that you don't know. Price was good and love the results I look great.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Scheduled an appointment for Saturday with the lady on the phone stating that if I am late or had to cancel, the $50 deposit would not be refunded. Fair enough, except when I drove 30 miles to go there, nobody was at the office. Several other customers were there too at the front door with me and nobody was there. The door was locked and everything. Called the office and left a message (as well as the other girl) and I never got a response. The office next door called the doctor and he stated they didn't know about any bookings today. They didn't seem real concern whatsoever about calling to say sorry or anything. Apparently people/customers come second here. I felt a type of feeling of "Pay and get out" attitude with all of this. I wouldn't get work there if it was free with that type of attitude. By the way, this is the second time my appointment was made and cancelled (in this case a no-show).

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I ma so happy with my results! I had a face and neck lift with my upper and lower eyelids as well as fat to the face. The staff was excellent and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Ress. He took his time with me in the consult and even gave me his phone number in case I had any questions. He is a very professional and caring doctor and I look 12 years younger! Thank you to the staff and the nurse who took great care of me after and for my beautiful flowers! Dr. Ress you're a class act!Best,LS

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr Ress is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I had had prior surgery on my lip for squamous cell carcinoma which left my lip disfigured and partially unfunctional. I went to Dr Ress when a secong lip cancer occurred. He performed Mohs surgery and repaired both the cosmetic and functionality of my lip. It looks great! I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Andrew M. Ress's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1988)