Ratings for Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng

I've been going to Dr.Zeng for 11yrs! In this time I've had 2 surgeries with her and countless visits. This past Monday will be my last. The doctor came into my room and rudely stated you are not pregnant if that is what you a wondering and then began to tell me out much weight i have again and that I am to heavy to have children. The Dr then proceeded to ask if I had a boyfriend.....I've been married for two years and my named had been changed on my file, Dr.Zeng also asked me how my father was...he's been gone for 25yrs. All these things wouldn't usually bother me but the fact that I have been seeing this doctor for 11yrs and my mother for many years before that......I felt as though she knew nothing about me. I was also asked if now that I'm married if I was going to have children......this coming from a women I've been talking to for 2 yrs about trying to get pregnant and from someone who crushed my dream by telling me I wasn't pregnant even though I'm 18 days late and had just told me I was to fat and should be the weight I was when I was 19 I'm not 30. I was in tears when I left, But neither Dr.Zeng nor the nurses even bothered to make sure I was ok before sending me on my way in tears. I will never go back there because I prefer to feel like a person and not just another name on a chart.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

This doctor is very Cold, very rude and not knowledgeable. Save yourself the frustration and find some one else to go to.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

The BEST doctor ever! She cares so much about her patients. I have known her for more than 2 years now. Every time when I visit her, her office staff are so friendly. They all have the biggest smile on their face. Her staff are very patient too. If you have any questions, they will explain to you in detail. I feel so comfortable in her office. Even though sometimes it has a long wait to see Dr. Zeng, but it is all worth. When she sees you, she gives you the best professional advices. I was very tiny (94 pounds before pregnancy), but was able to give natural birth to such a big baby (7 pounds and 4 ounces). All thanks to Dr. Zeng, and the nurses at the hospital. My child was born so healthy, and I recovered so fast from the delivery. After the delivery, not only does she cares about your physical health, but also your mental health. Whatever you need, Dr. Zeng will always try her best to provide the fastest and best care for you. I highly recommend Dr. Zeng!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I gave birth almost 8yrs ago all she kept trying to do was push a csection on me before i even gave birth then tryed to get me to induce labor on that monday 12-10 cuz she had another person to deliver she never told me the gender of the baby. Then i went back to get my staples out from my c section and she didnt even know my name or that my child was mixed. I ended up going to the hospital for complications and found out the gender of the baby... very bad doctor

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

The nurse there are totally a trash! I made my appointment on May for July 23th. They gave me a call on the 23th morning, just half hour before my appointment and I'm on my way to their office. When I call back they said they give my space to others and can't do anything for me. What the fxck!!! And their attitude was like they don't care! DONT GO HERE! WASTE YOUR TIME!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have been Dr. zeng's patient for over 10 years. She delivered both of my kids, even though I had complications, she managed the deliveries seamlessly. .She is very caring and knowledgeable. I recommended her to all my family members and friends, and they are all happy under her care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I really have a hard time believing the couple of negative reviews I see here…they DO NOT sound like Dr. Zeng AT ALL!! I have had experience with her with a CT scan, inducing labor and more, all which I will explain in a moment and all very POSITIVE experiences. Every moment of the way I have felt I have been in EXCELLENT and able hands. I have been a patient of hers for over 12 years and she delivered all 3 of my babies after 3 very difficult pregnancies, and all 3 were healthy thanks to her amazing care. One of the things I like most about her is that she is CONSERVATIVE and opts for natural or less invasive ways of approaching things, always with the best interest of the patient in mind (I could never see her jumping to do a CT scan unless she thinks it’s absolutely medically necessary). She ordered ultrasounds for me in the past, but the ONE and only time in 12 years that she ordered a CT scan (with contrast) on me, it ended up helping to SAVE MY LIFE because I found out later that I had KIDNEY CANCER!!! My boys were 7 and 5 years old and my daughter 11 months old when I was diagnosed, but I saw my little girl turn 2 this year thanks to Dr. Zeng. The doctors were able to use that clear picture of everything from the CT scan Dr. Zeng ordered to gauge how quickly the tumor in my kidney had grown. If it weren’t for her wise decision, I don’t know where I’d be today, but I DO know that I am now cancer-free and she played an important role in that!! Dr. Zeng is readily available and very caring and compassionate and her Boca staff is friendly and welcoming. She doesn’t rush you when you see her, and listens thoughtfully to your concerns. The wait time is about the same as any other doctor office, only once in 12 years I had to wait longer than usual because she was in an unscheduled surgery, which is totally understandable. Also, when I was pregnant with my first child, we discussed when he’d be born and I said I wanted to try vaginal childbirth. Dr. Zeng encouraged that. The baby was so big (and already overdue) and I had such a small frame, that in order to give me a chance at birthing him vaginally, I had induced labor. After 17 hours of labor, the baby was just not budging and with every contraction and push his heartbeat would go down, so we ended up doing an emergency c-section. Again…medically necessary and DEFINITELY in the best interest of the baby and delivering him safely (and I subsequently had 2 more c-sections with the following pregnancies and all were healthy babies). All in all, you won’t be disappointed to have her as a doctor at all…you’d be blessed. Dr. Zeng is one of my favorite doctors and I’d HIGHLY recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Zeng is a wonderful doctor, she is knowledgeable and caring. She delivered my 3 children, and thanks to her wonderful care they were all born healthy. I had some complications throughout my first pregnancy, and Dr. Zeng immediately recommended me to a high risk OB/GYN doctor to care for me along with her care. Her staff is very nice, and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Zeng.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

She has no compassion yet very forceful and not caring about patient’s well-being.I told her I dont want to have too much CT scan bc I was so young and already had too much CT scans done prior and didn' want to be exposed with more radiation.However,when she knew that,she started to scare me with the potential of malignancy,and insisted that I will need do two almost whole body CT scans at the same time to find out what could be wrong.She forcefully demanding she MUST have two CT scans done on me when she knew I have nothing wrong,she wanted me to have almost whole body scan twice at the same time,and also used radiation dye and drank radiation color which all are absolutely not necessary!I asked her if can I do one first without the dye or do an MRI instead,but she said ONLY both scans with and without dye can see my abdomen well.never lay your life in this woman’s hand.She not care you.Dr Z,If you do try to damage people purposely in legal,silent way bc of evil motives,god will know.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Zeng is so kind and caring. Her new office manager (I think her name is Dawn) is also very nice and helpful. I'm glad she is there!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company