Ratings for Dr. Bruno V. Gallo

I will not see any other neurologist besides Dr. Gallo. Your physician is who you can trust and I only trust Dr. Gallo for my neurological condition. I was his patient at UM and now I have followed him to Baptist.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

If you want the best in deep brain stimulation, go to Dr. Gallo. He is the leader in his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Gallo has been programming me since my DBS surgery. No other neurologist or Medtronic rep has been able to get my settings correctly to reduce my essential tremor symptoms. I followed Dr. Gallo from UM to Baptist. He has been a good doctor to me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and friendly. He helped alot

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Bruno Gallo may be very knowledgeable in neurology, but he is also the biggest liar there is out there. He has been treating my husband, Dennis Monteagudo, since July 2013 when he recommended that my husband has the DBS surgery. He told him he was a good candidate for the surgery and numerous times told us both that Dennis was going to be very happy with the results. Here we are more than a year later after the DBS surgery and my husband's condition has deteriorated greatly instead of improved. My husband went to the Cleveland Clinic to get a second opinion and told the doctor at the Cleveland Clinic what Dr. Gallo had told him and she said that he should have never said that the DBS surgery was a sure thing because it doesn't work for everyone and some patients improve with the DBS surgery and some don't. He is by far the worse doctor ever and he has terrible bed side manners.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. Very knowledgeable in neurology. He treats my father for Parkinson. He is funny, friendly, and energetic. We love going to Dr. Gallo. FYI: Speaks fluent Spanish & Italian along with English of course.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Bruno V. Gallo's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1978)