Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Polner

The office staff is extremely rude and will not be back as a result. Their building is under construction so parking took about 20 minutes making me late for my appointment. Once I arrived, they said I was late and needed to reschedule. I explained to them the parking issue and the supervisor offered no empathy for this situation, her response was simply "maybe you should leave a little earlier next time." How can I support any DR. that allows their staff to treat their patients this way?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Polner since 2013 during which time he sent for various that he said were being done because of my age. He stated all test were fine. I had been diagnosed and being treated for hypertension only coming back for follow up visits every 4 month supposedly to stay on top of blood pressure only dr polner stated that other than that all my levels were fine. In 2017 trying to apply for an insurance policy he sent what is supposed to be my records that stated I have diseases such as heart and diabetes which he never told me I have nor has he been treating me for anything but high blood pressure his billing dept has been caught miss coding test and presenting to insurance company. His office refuses to fix problem. I am that sick 3 years later or is he just miss billing to collect insurance money. His office stated it is what it is and nothing can be changed that is what your records states and there is no changing it even if it not correct. Good luck stay on top your records get everything in writing each visit

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My couple of first experiences went well, until today. The doctors PA was running late. I got there 15 mins late exact and she denied to see me. Very unprofessional !!! FYI I was fasting the whole day till 4pm.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Brian Polner and his office are full of liars and cheaters! They had me come in and charged me for services they said my insurance was covering. $400 scam! Beware of them! I did everything possible to have it in writing what I was supposed to be charged but even with that they sent the bill to collections. They are definitely used to scamming their patients and have the who thing down to a science. Check out drpolnerhealthworxscam.com

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Polner for many years. I have ALWAYS seen Dr. Polner, as has my wife and brother. He is extremely knowledgeable and always give us the time necessary to deal with any issues that are occurring at the time of the visit. I would recommend anyone and everyone to the very caring Internist.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Except for the receptionist, the clerical and administrative staff are terrible. Busy talking to each other, making jokes while patints wait. Getting refferals for specialist is a nightmare. My treatments with a specialist was delayed by more than two months! Staff sleeping on their desk and when asked to help, I am being told they are on their lunch time!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

it is impossible for anybody to get through to his office. They do not answer the telephone. Once you arrive at the office on the social I'm just curious. Straight away before it's too late!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have been going to Polner's office for six years and always have gone to the PA. But THIS TIME the PA put me with a last year KAISER PA STUDENT....he looked in my ear and did not see the fluid and i had an ear infection only to have to go to another internist in Avenutura to treat it. It's disgusting when you have private insurance to have the PA come into the room and tell you how busy she is and that you are going to be attended by a PA STUDENT. not even a medical school resident. The cardiologist attached to his office is a money hungry just like the gastro doctor. they order tests galore in seconds flat that are unnecessary and overkill. This is the last time i will ever step foot in that office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

My wife and I have been going to Dr Polner for a couple of years. Generally very good care and he always takes time to listen and explain to us. His assistants and associates all have been pleasant and easy to work with. We are very confident in the care we get from him and his staff. He even recommended a better health insurance plan for us that saved us lots of money.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I definitely agree to all the negative feedbacks already left here by other patients. The ruder staff than in this office you will never be able to find. Their rudeness and unpleasantness exceeds all the possible limits even for a public structure, leave alone a private physician's office. Dr. Polner himself seems to be a phantom. He is never there! I fixed an appointment with him stressing that I need to see the doctor not a pa, they made wait for one month for me to come and see guess who... His young and inexperienced pa. Never coming back again.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Brian S. Polner's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL