Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Hamburg

Never got to see the doc. Saw his PA only. Will not return

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Horrible Staff. Rude. No customer service skills. Never receive call backs.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I visited this office twice in 4 months for nosebleeds. The first visit I received a cauterization and when the nosebleeds still occured, I made a follow up appointment. On the second visit I was quickly examined-no cauterization and was given a prescription for Neosporin. Both times I was charged for "Nasal surgery" in addition to the office visit charge of $120. When i called to question the charges, I was told that I was charged the same for both visits because the doctor looked up my nose with an "expensive" piece of equipment. Bottom line is after co-pays and my insurance deductible I am out $279 and am still having nosebleeds. I would not recommend this doctor as it seems he only cares about how much money he can charge his patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Hamburg DOES NOT water down his botox... seriously, that's a big deal.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I used to work in her practice and she really does not care about her patients. She only cares about the cosmetic part of the business b/c it involves money. those people were priority than regular patients with problems that need a doctor she would pass them on to a nurse practitioner.If you booked to many patients and not enough cosmetic surgery we would get yelled. She is Fake and please beware she is good in sucking you in for your money and that is it as a doctor she does not care unless your spending. This is the honest to god truth.If you start out as a patient and she know you have money than she will be your best friend and act concern, But if you are a average person looking for a doctor, you'll never see her again. She is not nice to her staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Richard D. Hamburg's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America