Ratings for Dr. Tamilla A. Fork

The nurses are excellent and friendly, unlike Dr Fork - cold. She is still a cold person. Gives no explanation or preparation on what’s about to happen. I bleed after the pap, and she did not warn me that this not unusual. My surprise when I was cleaning up to see blood. I left feeling uncomfortable and a bit sore.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

My visit with Dr. Fork was my first experience with a gynecologist and I am so sad that this was my introduction to the ob/gyn medical field. When I arrived, I was extremely nervous and uncomfortable because I'd never been to a doctor this personal before. I let Dr. Fork know about my discomfort in hopes that she might take extra effort to calm my anxieties and build doctor-patient trust. She did not. She gave little to no explanation of what she was doing as she stuck cold hard utensils in me while I began crying. Her lack of empathy or basic human regard for me as a vulnerable young patient was disgusting. When I expressed disinterest in hormonal birth control to curb menstrual pain, she treated me like an idiot and told me that "there isn't much else we can do if you're unwilling to use the pill". No medical professional should be unwilling to explore other avenues of treatment! In what seemed like a move of spite, I was told I needed a "transvaginal ultrasound" - a procedure where a technician lubes up a fore-arm length wand and inserts it into you, moving it around inside of your body. I suffered through this experience and had to call her office over many weeks to force the (meaningless) results from them. I was 19 years old and my entire experience with Dr. Fork left me feeling medically raped. I have not been to a gynecologist since then because I am so traumatized and worried I might have a similar experience again. It's literally taken me years to be comfortable talking about my appointment with Dr. Fork. I genuinely believe that someone with her bedside manner should not be a licensed medical doctor. I can only pray for her other young patients. Please, don't give this monster your time, money, or trust.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

She is insensitive and uncaring. Always rushed, and makes you wait as long as 1-2 hours. She did not do an internal exam, because she was rushed (a few weeks later I was diagnosed with cancer by another doctor). She is in my PPO, but practices "balance billing" (billing for the portion of the bill that per her agreement with insurance she is not supposed to bill). Had to call her office to stop it for a period of four months--a stress that i did not need. AVOID her. And shame on Cleveland Clinic for hiring such a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

She should have her license taken away. Her wait time is over an hour. Appointments take a month to get. She has people call you and tell you on the phone you might have cancer. She tells you that you need to see a shrink because you have severe anxiety about having internal biopsies taken without sedation. Tells you she wont treat you unless you can deal with your anxiety and have the procedure done...EVIL!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Tamilla A. Fork's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)