Ratings for Dr. Dana M. Levinson

I wish I can give this zero stars. The WORST medical office I have ever been to. One of their PA is TERRIBLE and should be taught proper etiquette. I was having issues with a medication that my insurance needed an authorization from the doctor and the PA told ME to call the insurance company. This PA constantly had arguments with me because he was too lazy to do his job. What a joke. On another occasion I was given a medication that costs $400 with my insurance and once I asked for a cheaper alternative once again the PA Told me to call the insurance. Either the doctor is not very educated with alternative medications or their staff is just lazy. This is my first review ever but I felt it was necessary.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great experience! I went there after being sick for a few weeks. I felt miserable. Got an apt the same day. The doctor was very thorough and patient. I appreciated the tests being done. They were not excessive at all. He worked until he got a true diagnosis. Not just what a general doc would say. (You have a cold.. Here are meds) which is what my kids pediatrician did the same day for my 13 yo with the same symptoms. He diagnosed, showed me the lab reports and explained. Doctor L and his staff were great. I will definitely go back. Only complaint I have is the location. I'd much rather see his Ofc in a medical building rather that a shopping plaza. But I guess it's all about the doc. Oh and BTW. I have bcbs for insurance. Have never received a bill.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Do not go to this office. I recently went for a physical, and I had to Pay for subsequent appointment to get the results- Ridiculous! ive already paid for the service, why do i have to pay for the results of that service. There are alot of unnecessary tests done permeating the stereotype of the greedy American Doctor. Ive now been stuck with a $400 bill 2 months later that i had no idea i was going to receive. Upon review of that bill there were endless lab tests done that i never requested and the lab says Dr levinson requested them. I read on other sites, that this dr did this, but now im experiencing it first hand.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

do not use this doctor all they care about is making money. I got stuck with a 347 dollar bill

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Do not use this doctor, whatever you do. They are the worst of the worst. All they care about is money and taking money from you that you dont even have to pay. Then you have to fight back and try to get your money back.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Levinson is very money hungry and will attempt to make money any way he can. Thus whatever service you want he has it, what ever you need or don't need he will well it to you!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Very rude front desk. The office wanted to run tests i felt were unnecessary, so I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

He's pretty knowledgeable, however will run a thousand unnecessary tests (in his office)so he can bill the insurance company. I actually received a letter from my insurance company stating that they will no longer pay for testing administered by his office, due to the excessive claims.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010