Ratings for Dr. Andrea M. Repphun

After bouts of neck and upper-back pain with debilitating headaches for over a year I made an appointment to see Dr. Repphun. There was quite a bit of history to review with her, but at no time during that appointment or any since have I ever felt rushed when meeting with her. It was immediately evident that she had clearly listened to my concerns and made sure to address each of them. She explained options, potential causes and treatments. Today my issue is well controlled with only the seldom use of medication. She is absolutely knowledgeable, understanding, and approachable. I appreciate her honesty and willingness to admit when she doesn't have the answers, but her determination to help me find them. She is also the first Dr. I've had call me herself to follow-up rather than having her MA call me. She is dedicated to her patients and their well being. Thank you Dr. Repphun!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Listens to concerns and explains treatment in a competent manner.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Only talks does not touch you / ask probing questions or make suggestions/ called weeks late on blood work results. Seems remote, but technically accurate.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

I do not like doctors at all, but I like Andrea. She is very knowledgable and down to earth. She talked to me in terms I understood, and gave me solid advice for help with my problem. She is not big on prescribing meds, so if you are a drug seeker, don't waste your time. If you want to see a doctor who will care about you and your health, go to Andrea. Andrea took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them one at a time. When I was not clear on something, she stopped and explained it to me clearly. She was very encouraging and told me that I would be able to overcome my problem with some hard work. She also does a great job of following up with you and keeping track of your progress. Andrea is also very efficient and thorough. She takes very good notes and pays close attention when you talk to her. She is also very nice and courteous. She will not talk down to you or be critical. Add in the fact that she is also very attractive, and you have yourself a GREAT doctor. Great doc

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Andrea M. Repphun's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lacey, WA